54) she'll be here tomorrow (pt.1of2)

Scarlett's POV
The next morning while Sarah was still sleeping I get ready for my run with mom. I make my way down the stairs and see mom making our shakes. "Morning mom." I say walking into the kitchen "morning kiddo you still wanna run this morning with Sarah here ?" Mom asked "yea she's still asleep and she'll probably still be asleep when we get back so she won't even know we left." I tell her. We drink our shakes and get a start on our run.

Once we get back from our run as we are walking to the door "hey mom I got a question?" I say "yea what's up kiddo?" She said " is everything okay with Sarah's mom?" I asked "honey that's not for me to tell you." She tells me "but mom Sarah's worried she thinks something happened at work or with her parents." I tell her "sweetheart I can't tell you what's going on cause I don't need you telling Sarah okay it's nothing bad it's just not my place." She told me "okay I guess your right."  I said as we walked in to the house.  "Good morning Bella and good morning Bambina." Mama said kissing mom then kissed me of the forehead "good morning mama." I said. "Scar baby go get Sarah up." Mom told me "okay mom."  I said as I walked upstairs to my room. "Sarah you up?" I say as I walk into the room "ugh 5 more minutes." She groans as I make my way to my bed "sweetheart it's time to get up" I say sitting on the bed beside her "I don't want to" she Says as she closes her eyes back " love breakfast is almost done." I say "I don't care I want sleep." She tells me "fine I guess I have to go eat by myself.." I say slowly getting up she grabs my hand "no no don't leave it's cold." She tells me with her big blue eyes looking in to my eyes "oh really?" I ask "yes please lay with me for a little bit." She says "I can't I'm all sweaty and nasty." I say "I don't care." She says as she pulls me closer to her "baby really I stink..." i say before she starts kissing me and I kiss her.

After getting Sarah up we both went downstairs for breakfast. After breakfast we watched some tv and waited for Sarah's mom to come get her. She told moms she would be here around lunchtime to get her so me and Sarah just sat in the living room talking and playing games or watching tv to take up the time.

Around 3 we just got done with a game that Andi picked out and Sarah's mom was still not here and had not call or text anyone. I could see the look on Sarah's face she was worried she hadn't heard from her mom since after school yesterday and then her mom called my mom asking if Sarah could stay the night. But to see her worried I didn't like it I felt bad for her and I wanted to help but I didn't know how to help I could hardly help myself. So what do I do? How do I help? Should I try to get my moms to tell me what's going on? I wish I knew I just want to help her...

A/N: sorry for the short chapter but it's in 2 parts I hope you like it let me know what you think