Chapter 12

We went outside after the concert was over, where the members of MIW and INK all went to get some drinks, besides Chris. We had caught up some, other than the secrets we both held from each other.

"Add, I don't know how I never noticed it was you right away, your eyes are a piercing icy blue that I have never seen anybody else have."

"It's okay Chris. I never thought much about it until you said something about Raven.... She still haunts my memories, Chris.... I know we were best friends with her, and I know you are aware of the shit she put me through."

Next thing I know, Chris has me wrapped in his arms, my face in the crook of his neck. "I know, Add. Trust me, I do. I have some more to tell you about her and I, when we were together; but let's go inside first."

We walked into the MIW tour bus, and grabbed a few things before heading to the hotel, and up to Chris's room. Once in there, he told me everything that had happened.

"Our relationship was toxic, from the day we thought you were gone. I hated that we both moved away from you, Add. She would talk shit about you, even as kids. I never believed her until I saw the effects, the day before we moved. As time went on, we went to highschool together, and that's when the worst happened. She would drink, she would hit me, appologize, and repeat, until something changed one night when I told her I didn't want to sleep with her. She waited until I was sound asleep, and she tied me up, starting to do what she wanted with me."

"Oh Chris, I am so sorry she did that shit. I should have been there for you, I am sorry."

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, before I spoke. "Do you mind if I shower before I head out?"

"Go ahead."

I got into the shower, not locking the door or anything, because I know Chris won't ever do anything to me.

"ADDISON!!! IT'S SPENCER- HE WAS HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER!"

I get out of the shower, looking at Chris, hoping he was kidding. But the look in his eyes said it all; Spencer was gone.

An/ I am sorry for not posting in years lol. I completely forgot about this until recently :) but I am here to update as much as I can now!