Chapter 14

***** 2 years later *****

Chris and I got closer, but we still remain as only brat friends. I wish it was different, but it can't be; he is with Shrina. I don't particularly like her, but I don't dislike her either. I just have a bad feeling that the relationship won't end well.

Chris pov:

I wish I was with Addison instead but I know she doesn't want to be anything else. So I got Shrina for the time being. She's a nice girl but I don't love her like Addison.

Addison pov:

Chris and I just left to go get dinner, while Shrina is at Chris's home waiting.

When we got back, there was some noise coming from the house. We brought the food in, set it down, and headed upstairs to where the noise was coming from. Chris and I exchanged a glance, before he opened the door to see Shrina in bed with about 10 other guys.

"GET THE FUCK OUT- ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!" Chris spat, hatred coming out of his mouth. I had never seen him this mad before, so he was starting to scare me. I backed away, heading downstairs to the kitchen while he dealt with everybody leaving. When they had all left, I went back upsatirs to the room.

"Chris?" I asked before entering the room. He lifted his head, stood up, and came towards me. I backed away a little, still a little scared.

"Hey, no don't be scared Add... I won't ever hurt you," he said as he wrapped me into his chest.

I looked up at him, to feel his lips against mine the next second. He picked me up and led me to the bed, where he lied me down on my back, and curled up next to me. We laid there cuddling with each other for hours, until one of us spoke.

"Addison I have never wanted anybody else as much as you. Please be mine?"