Chapter 3

I grabbed a pair of scissors out of the top drawer, and cut my long hair. I shaved the back and sides of my head, leaving some long hair on the top. I looked in the drawers, hoping to find some hair dye. Sure enough, I found bright blue. A few minutes later, I got to work.
When my hair was done, I found my lip rings that made up my snake bites. I never really wore them, so not many people knew I had them. I always wore nice earrings, and I decided to put my skull ones in. Things were changing. Big time.
The next thing to change was my wardrobe. I threw out almost all of the clothes. I thought for a while after that. I had saved up around $5000 dollars, so I took that and headed to the mall.
Later on, I came back with emo clothes. Black skinny jeans, band merch, black shoes, and sweatshirts/hoodies. Little did anybody know, I was almost completely changed.

The next day came, and I got ready for school. I grabbed a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a Falling In Reverse tank top, a black hoodie, and my black converse. I grabbed my bag, and headed downstairs.
My dad was in the kitchen, grabbing another bottle of whiskey, when he called my name. I froze.
"Addison! Come in here, now!"
I set my stuff down and obeyed his orders. When I got in there, he turned around and hit me in the eye with the bottle of whiskey.
"This is what you get for being a fucking idiot. Skipping school now? You should have died in that crash with your mother, you pathetic piece of shit."
Before he could hit me again, I ran back down the hall, grabbed my stuff, and headed to school. God, I hate him.
I got to school, parked, and headed towards the front doors.
I saw Spencer and his friends out of the corner of my eye, and I hurried into the school. As usual, I walked to first period, sitting in my normal seat. Mr. Boris recognized me because of my eyes.. I'm the only person in the school with ice blue eyes. He didn't bother asking if anything was wrong, as he could probably guess by the big ass black eye I now had.
On time, Spencer and them walk in, but they're not as loud as usual. They see me. They walk over and sit down.