Chapter 11

Why is she here? Did she see me? What will happen if she did see me?

RAVEN POV:
"Oh my God- is that who I think?" I thought she finally killed herself. Fuck.
"Rave? Who? Where?"
"Nobody, Jase. Let's go find our seats."
I need to find out how the fuck she's been alive all this time. I've missed her.

Addie POV:

It was almost an hour before I finally got calmed down, and by then, Spencer and Ice Nine were already performing, leaving Ricky to calm me down.
"Hey, I've gotta go real quick. Will you be fine with Chris?" Ricky looked from me to Chris, making sure we were both okay with it.
"Yeah."
"Okay, I'll be back."
Chris moved over to take Ricky's spot, as he got up to leave.
"So, Addie... can I tell you something?"
"Y-yeah, sure."
"I've had panic attacks like that before, and most caused by seeing one person. Her name was Raven."
"WHATS THE LAST NAME?"
"Brock- why?"
"Oh my God... how do you know her?"
"We went to the same high school... wait, Addie... what's your last name?"
"Warsen...."
That's when it hit..... Chris was my best friend when I was 10.... He was my first crush, my first kiss. One year he moved and we lost all contact; and yet I could never move on, despite the effort put into it all.
"Hey! Chris! How is she?"
"Huh? Oh, uh she's good, are we on?"
"Yeah, and thank you again!"

Spencer turned and looked at me. "You okay hun?"
"Uhm yeah I'm okay, babe. You guys were amazing!"
We head back to the changing room for Ice Nine, where I sit and try to eat, but seem to be unable to.
I've missed him so much. I love Spencer but Chris was my first love. He has never ever left my mind. I never thought I would see him again. What do I do?