Chapter 8 (SMUT WARNING)

The kiss turned into a heated make out session. The heated make out session turned into something more.
Spencer picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked towards the shower, which had been running this whole time, and put my back against the wall. He set me down, broke the make out session, and closed the shower door behind us. He turned back around to face me.
"Have you ever had sex?"
I looked at him shyly. "No, I haven't."
"Then are you sure you want to do this, babe?"
"Yes, I'm sure. I know you'll try to make it hurt less for me."
He picked me up once again, this time slowly easing into me. He waited for me to adjust, then began thrusting.
"Fuck.. you're so tight.. I'm not going to last long," he said in between moans.
I felt a tight knot forming in my stomach within a few minutes, and my breathing became heavy.
"F-f-fuck.. Sp- spence.. I'm close."
"Me too baby," he said while increasing his pace a little.
In less than a minute, I reached my climax, with Spencer following behind, having no time to pull out.
We stood there, him still inside me, for a few minutes. He eventually pulled out and we got cleaned up and ready for the concert.
I wore the clothes he had found in his mom's room, while he wore black ripped skinnies, a grey T-shirt, and his leather jacket. I looked at my wrists, feeling very self conscious. Spencer must have noticed because he then offered me his favorite hoodie, which was black with a white skull on it.
"Here, babe. It's my favorite hoodie so don't lose it."
"Thanks. I won't lose it."
With that, we put our shoes on and headed out the door, and headed to the venue, where the concert would be held.

Life or DeathOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara