Chapter 10

I looked at him, my jaw nearly hitting the ground.
"Are you kidding me?" But before he could respond, Chris came up behind him, followed by Ricky, Ryan, Vinny, Ghost, and Balz.
"Hey man. Who's the cutie?" He looked at me smiling as he said that.
"Back off, she's mine, Cerulli."
The smile faded from his lips when Spencer called him that. Before anything could happen, I stepped between the two of them, my back against Chris instead of Spencer.
"You two need to calm the fuck down. I didn't come here to babysit a bunch of adult children," I looked at Spencer then at Chris. "So, make your decision. Act like your age, or act the same and I leave."
They shared one last look, then Spencer spoke up. "Fine. I'm sorry Chris."
I turned and looked at Chris, though he towered over me.
"Sorry Charnas."
"Good, now both of you go get ready."
With that, they walked off to their separate dressing rooms to get ready.
I turned around, seeing the rest of MIW. Might as well introduce myself.
"Hi, I'm Addison, but everybody calls me Addie."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Ricky, but by the looks of it, you already know that."
It took me a minute to realize what he meant. My phone was unlocked and he was my wallpaper.
I started laughing, shaking my head.
"Hey, it's fine. How long have you been a fan?"
"Honestly, not that long. I was on Spotify and one of your songs came on and I liked it, so I started listening to you guys.. I did a little research about the band and it's history."
"Nice. I'm also assuming you know the rest of the guys, right?"
"Yeup."
"Alright, well I'll give you a small tour while everybody gets ready, but people might start coming in soon."
"Thanks, and it's fine." Or so I hoped. I didn't want a panic attack to start up in front of Motionless In White, let alone Ricky or Chris.
The guys headed off to get ready, leaving Ricky and I alone. He started walking off down the hall from where they came, and I followed.
We went through, Ricky pointing things out. We finally got to the stage, or well, where we could see the stage. I was looking around, with Ricky talking about how fun it is to perform and stuff, when I saw my ex best friend, Raven. That's when the panic attack started.
My heart started racing and I felt like I was suffocating. I sunk down to the floor and started crying. Ricky knew what was going on, so he picked me up and carried me to the room where Spencer would be.
"Hey! Who- what happened Ricky?"
"I was showing her around and after we got to the stage area, she saw some people coming in then the panic attack started. Try to calm her down before you guys have to go on. If she isn't better by then, I'll do what I can."
"Thanks Ricky. I know I can count on you to keep her safe."