Twenty- four

Months later the school was rebuild and they could go back to school. Kijiro didn't want to go back to school since it was his fault it happened in the first place.

    His dads helped him control his quirk so he wouldn't explode like that again. They found out his quirk was called Volcano. when he activates his quirk it makes his skin tough like rock and has little lines of lava, he can set things on fire and make explosions, he can also irrupt like a Volcano, causing fire to go everywhere but it burns him. His quirk is also connected to his emotions, which is why he irrupted.

    Mitsuki dropped him off at school the morning they could go back to school. As he walked to class, he could her the kids whispering among themselves about him. Tears started to build up in his eyes. He then felt someone hug him from behind. He turns around and see's Reiden. He hugs him and hides his face in his chest, not wanting him to see him cry. Reiden patted his head.

    "It's ok, whatever there saying isn't true," Reiden told him. Kijiro nodded his head as he pulled away. Reiden walked to class with Kijiro before going to his own.

   Kijiro sat down at his desk quietly. He felt the kids in the class staring at him and he heard there whispers.

    "Look, it's the monster," one whispered.

    "Yeah, what a creep," anther had whispered. Comments like these were heard out the entire day. When he got to Mitsuki's house he cried and sobbed in his room. He had locked Mitsuki out so she couldn't get to him. She ended up calling Eijiro, since he wasn't has busy as Katsuki.

    Mitsuki told him that he had locked himself in his room and won't let her in and that he's crying. Eijiro knocked on the door softly, not to scare his son.

    "Kijiro, open up," Eijiro told him softly. Kijiro head perked up when he heard his dads voice. "Tell me what's wrong."

    "I-I'm fine!" Kijiro yelled back. He heard his dad sigh.

    "Your as stubborn as your mother," Eijiro muttered to himself. "Come on Kijiro, just tell me what's wrong and I can help you," he told him.

    "You won't understand!" Kijiro yelled, trying to hold back a sob.

     "Then tell me and I can try," Eijiro told him calmly.

    "They were calling me a monster and a freak!" Kijiro sobbed out. Eijiro's heart broke. He knew exactly how he felt.

    "I understand how you feel," Eijiro told him. 

   "No you don't!" Kijiro yelled. Eijiro opened the door by breaking the door knob. Kijiro looked at his fathers hurt eyes. "Daddy?"

    "I-I know how it feels to be called a monster. I thought of it of myself at your age," Eijiro told him, trying not to cry himself.

    "W-what do you mean?" Kijiro asked him, as he whipped his nose. Eijiro sat down on the bed next him with a sigh.

    "When I got my quirk I hurt myself and since then I was scared to use it again. My dad even called me a monster along with kids at school. My quirk makes me look monstrous, so trust me when I say I know how it feels," Eijiro told his upset son. Kijiro saw the sad look in his fathers eyes. Kijiro hugged him and hide his face in his dads side.

   "It hurts so much," Kijiro cried into his side. Eijiro hugged him.

    "I know, but you have to stay strong," Eijiro told him.

    "I-I ca-can't! I-it hurts to much," Kijiro sobbed. Mitsuki listened from outside the room. Her heart broken when she heard what had happened. She put her hand over her heart. She felt so sorry for him.