Chapter eight edited

Mitsuki was taking Bakugo and Kirishima to the school. Kirishima for summer school and Bakugo to take the test. Mitsuki stopped when they got to the gate. "Ok, you two have fun. Katsuki call me when your done with testing," she told them. They nodded there heads and got out. Mitsuki drove off.
   "Ok, lets go," Kirishima said, intertwining his hand with Bakugo's. They walked up to the school. Kirishima opened the door and they walked in.
They walked to the classroom and opened the door. Aizawa looked at them. "Kirishima sit down, I'll take Bakugo to were he's going to be testing," Aizawa told them. Kirishima nodded his head. He let go of Bakugo's hand and went to his desk. Aizawa and Bakugo walked out the classroom to another room. Bakugo sat down at a desk. "Ok, you'll get a while to study. Midnight will be in here in a bit with snacks and drinks and she'll also be the teacher to look after you while your here. If you need anything ask her, I'll be in the other room," Aizawa told him then walked out.
Not long after midnight came in with a bag of snacks and drinks. "Ok, I didn't really know what you like, so I got chips, candy, and jerky, and I got soda, water, and kool-ad," Midnight told him.
"Those are fine," Bakugo told her.
"Ok, great," Midnight said as she put the bag down on the desk beside him. "Ok, first your going to study then will take the tests. You have 25 questions for each test and you'll get 15 minute breaks to go to the bathroom and relax. You can eat and drink while your doing the test and while you study. If I see you starting to get stressed I'll take the test away and let you relax some then give it back. If you have a question or you feel sick tell me. Got it?" midnight told him.
"Yep, got it," Bakugo told her.
"Good," she said then put a folder on his desk along with the snacks and drinks. "This it what the test will be over," she said pointing at the folder. "I'll be at the desk in the front," midnight said then walked to the front and sat down at the desk.
Bakugo opened the folder. He went looked at all of it. He studied for about 45 minutes then Midnight gave him the test and a pencil to write with. She also took the folder.
Bakugo started on the test. It was reading, he could tell by the questions they were asking him. He ate some snacks and drank some soda. Once he was done he told Midnight. She took the test and let him relax for a 15 minutes then he took the English test then the math test.
When he was done testing Midnight took the test to the office. "Ok, you'll get your results in about a week or so, just call your mom to come pick you up," Midnight told him. Bakugo nodded and called his mom.
"I'm done testing," he told her.
"Ok, I'm on my way," Mitsuki told her son then hung up. Bakugo waited for his mother to come pick him up.
Around thirty minutes later his mother got to the school. She called him telling him she was here. He got his stuff and walked out the school to the car. He got in and they drove back home. Kirishima was still going to be at the school for about for another three hours. They sat on the couch and watched tv.

Time skip

It's been three days since Bakugo took the test. He was waiting for his results to come in. Kirishima went out to check the mailbox. He came back in with a card from the school. He gave it to a Bakugo. Bakugo opened the card. The card said ...

Dear Katsuki Bakugo,
You are allowed to go to eleventh grade at UA.
You scored a 100 on the reading and English test but you scored a 97 on the math test.
We hope to see you sometime next year.

"So?" Kirishima asked.
"I graduated tenth grade," Bakugo told him excitedly. Kirishima smiled big and hugged his boyfriend.
"I'm so happy for you Katsuki!" Kirishima told him happily. The two told Mitsuki and Marasu about the good news and Mitsuki said they should celebrate it. Also along with Kirishimas. He's able to go to eleventh too.
After they were done celebrating they all headed to bed and went to sleep.

Ok for the celebration they basically just made as feast and goofed around playing board games.