Chapter ten edited

Warning- childbirth (I didn't put in detail I just sort of skipped over it)

    There are a few days left until Bakugo will give birth to Kijiro. The doctor told them that the baby was due around May 31st, when they were in six months into the pregnancy. Bakugo's pain got worse but he tried not to worry Kirishima.
   Right now it was Friday the 29th. Recovery girl told Kirishima to bring Bakugo to the school today so when Bakugo went into labor they would be ready, if it happened early.
   Kirishima walked out of the school, when school ended. He's friends ran up to him.
   "When can we see Bakugo?" Mina asked him with a whine.
   "Yeah! It's been forever!" Kaminari complained.
   "Maybe Monday," Kirishima told him.
   "This coming up Monday?" Sero asked.
   "Yeah. The due dates on Sunday and we're coming here to give birth, so he'll be in the nurses office for a while," Kirishima told them.
   "HE'S DUE IN TWO DAYS!" Mina and Kaminari yelled, grabbing everyone's attention. Tetsutetsu ran over with Kendo.
   "Did they say Bakugo's due soon?" Tetsutetsu asked.
   "Yeah. I'm coming right back here with Katsuki and his mother for when he goes into labor," Kirishima told him.
   "But he's a guy," kendo said.
   "That's why we're coming here early so Recovery Girl will know when he goes into labor," Kirishima told her.
   "That's smart," tetsutetsu said. Kirishima nodded his head.
   "Well, I have to hurry home and change. See Ya guys Monday," Kirishima told them and walked off. His friends waved and said goodbye.

   When Kirishima got home he changed and packed clothes. He's staying with Bakugo at the school, along with Mitsuki and Marasu. They already packed their things. Kirishima came down the stairs to see Mitsuki and Marasu packing some food and drinks. Kirishima went into the living room to see Bakugo. He sits down beside him.
   "How are you holding up?" Kirishima asked him. Bakugo looked at him with a blank face.
   "What the fuck do you think? I'm about to give birth in two days. So how do you think I feel?" Bakugo told him, a bit angrily.
    "Probably stress or something," Kirishima said questioningly.
   "I'm scared dumbass. I'm a guy not a girl, my body wasn't built for this," Bakugo told him. "So there's a lot of things that could go wrong." Kirishima grabs Bakugo's face and makes him look at him.
   "Trust me, nothing will go wrong, ok?" Kirishima told him. Bakugo nodded. Kirishima kisses him and Bakugo kisses back.
   "Come on boys! We're leaving!" Mitsuki yelled from the front door. They stand up and go to the door. Mitsuki helps Bakugo out the door and into the car and Kirishima grabs the bags along with Marasu and puts them in the trunk. Along with a sleeping bag for Marasu who said he'd sleep on the floor. They get in the car after locking up the house and drive to the school. They park outside the school gate then get out of the car. Kirishima and Marasu carry the bags and sleeping bag.
   When they got to the nurses office they saw Aizawa and All Might. They gave them questioning looks.
   "They're helping you give birth," Recovery Girl told them.
   "Oh, that's nice to hear," Mitsuki said.
   "What exactly are they helping with?" Bakugo asked them.
   "Aizawa is here more to cancel your quirk and All Might is here to help me deliver it. Because Marasu is probably going to be helping Kirishima and Mitsuki is going to be helping you and I'm too short so I will be guiding him from off to the side," Recovery Girl told him. Bakugo just nodded his head. They help get Bakugo onto the bed closest to recovery girl's desk. Kirishima sat beside him. All Might and Aizawa sat in the chairs and Mitsuki and Marasu sat on the other bed. Recovery Girl explained a couple of more things about C-section.
   After that the parents just talked with the teachers and nurse to see how Kirishima was doing in school and other things that happened and how Bakugo has been for the past few months. Kirishima and Bakugo just laid on the bed and watched a movie on their phones with earbuds, cuddling.

Time skip

  The next night Bakugo went into labor around one in the morning. Recovery Girl had to get everything set up. When they got everything set up Aizawa and Mitsuki held a big towel in front of his chest so he couldn't see what was happening. Aziawa had to activate his quirk so Bakugo wouldn't explode something. After cutting Bakugo open they had to go throw another 30 or more minutes to get the baby out. Marasu and Kirishima were out of the room not long after they started cutting him open because Kirishima couldn't handle all of Bakugo's painful groans.
   After what felt like an hour of Bakugo pushing and groans of pain, he finally heard a baby's cry. All Might handed the Baby to Recovery Girl so she could wash it off and all Might stitched Bakugo up.
    When he was done and clean up the blood they moved the towel. Recovery Girl handed the baby to Mitsuki to give to Bakugo and lay him down beside Bakugo's head. All Might called in the two dads. They walked in. Marasu walked up to his wife and Kirishima walked up to his sweaty and tried looking boyfriend. Bakugo had his arm around the baby and he's head resting against his sons head. Kirishima was trying so hard not to cry. All Might patted his back.
   "You can hold him," Bakugo told him in a weak voice like he was about to pass out. He was mainly tired from all the blood loss. Kirishima picked up there baby boy and broke down. He was so happy. He had black spiky hair and red eyes.
   "What's his name?" Mitsuki asked her son.
   "Kijiro," Bakugo said, in a tried voice.
   "You can go to sleep," Mitsuki told him. Bakugo closed his eyes and passed out. "I glad you numbed him before or he probably wouldn't have been awake through all of that," Mitsuki told Recovery Girl. Kirishima sits down in the chair by Bakugo's bed and whips his tears away while holding the baby with his other hand.
   "Yeah," she told her, then looked at All Might and Aziawa. "Thank you guys for helping out."
   "No problem. I'm always up to help one of my students," All Might said with a smile, trying to not to cry himself. Aziawa nodded his head to what he said, agreeing with him. Mitsuki walks over to her son and whips his face with a towel to whip away all the sweat and tears. She was happy her son was able to pull through with it.
   "You guys can go back home if you want to," recovery Girl told the teachers. They nodded there heads and said there congratulations and good byes then left. "Bakugo will have to stay here for a while to recover," she told the parents.
   "It's ok, Eijiro will look after him," Mitsuki told her. Kirishima looked up at her. Recovery Girl looks at Kirishima too.
   "But I have one question. Why is the baby's hair black?" She asked Kirishima.
   "My actual hair color is black," Kirishima told him. She nodded her head. She looked at the parents.
   "You guys have clothes for Kijiro?" Recovery Girl asked them.
   "Yes. There in the bag over there," Mitsuki told her and went over and got the th bag they had Kijiro's things in. Recovery Girl looks at Kirishima.
    "Congratulations, Kirishima," she told him.
    "Thanks," he told her with a smile. Then looks at Bakugo who was asleep on the bed.
   "He'll be fine. He'll be sore for a few days but I'll give him medicine to help. He can leave Wednesday," she told him. She then wrote down Kijiro's weight, size, and date and time of birth. He was born around five in the morning on the 31st of May. He was normal size at 20 inches and weighed about six pounds. "What's his last name?" She asked him.
   "Well, it's Bakugo for now but when or if we get married it will be Kirishima," Kirishima told him. She nods her head and writes it down.
   "Well, I will leave you guys alone for a bit,"
   "When Bakugo wakes up how about you guys go take a bath but you'll have to Cary him. He'll be very weak and sore," she told him. He nodded. Mitsuki handed him a bottle of infant formal to feed Kijiro. He grabs it and feeds him. Mitsuki took some pictures for memories.
    "I'm finally a grandmother. I'm so happy," Mitsuki said happily with a smile. Marasu smiled as while. "Eijiro, you going to be staying here while Katsuki here?" Mitsuki asked him. He nodded his head.
    "Katsuki can't really do anything at the moment and I don't want him to hurt himself," Kirishima told her.
   "Thanks. I'll be back tomorrow to help out with Katsuki and bring Eijiro his uniform and extra pair of clothes, along with more baby food," Mitsuki told him. Kirishima nodded his head.
   "That's fine," recovery Girl told her. Mitsuki and Marasu stayed for a little longer before going home. A little after they left Bakugo had woken up and Kirishima took Bakugo and Kijiro with him to the baths carrying them. Kirishima helped wash Bakugo who washed Kijiro. When they were done Kirishima got dressed then dressed the Baby while Bakugo got dressed with some of Kirishima's help.