Chapter seven edited

(Not me in the picture)

OK, it's summer break for them because in March there out of school (Japanese school schedule) Kirishima failed in some classes so he got summer school. They start school in April. Bakugo has to take a test and score a 90% or higher to go to eleventh grade because he was out for the rest of school because of the baby. Since the baby won't be born tell May the principal wants him to go ahead and take the test. He is aloud to study for it. It's over English, reading and math. There separate test. I'll explain it more in the story.

Time skip

      Kirishima was at school for summer school, sitting in class listening to midnight teach, but his mind would sometimes go to Bakugo. "Katsuki has been pregnant for six months and two weeks so far. He'd been having trouble sleeping, trying to get comfortable. He also complains about his back, hips, and feet hurting a lot. I try to help as best as I can but the best I can do is support him and give him love and help him move around if he hurts to bad. Mitsuki cooks for him if he hurts to bad to do it himself," Kirishima thought.
"Kirishima," Midnight called out. Kirishima shook his head and looked at her.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Pay attention," She told him. He nodded his head. She went back to teaching.

Time skip

Kirishima was packing up to head to Bakugo's house when Midnight walked up to him. "I need you to pay attention in my class Kirishima," She told him.
"Yeah, sorry Ms. Midnight. I'll try my best," Kirishima told her.
"Good," She told him then walked off. Kirishima put his backpack on then walked out the classroom. Kaminari walked over to him.
"How's Bakugo?" He asked him.
"Bakugo's fine," Kirishima told him.
"What about you?" Kaminari asked him.
"I'm fine. Why?" Kirishima asked him.
"If anythings wrong you can tell me. I'm your best friend remember," kaminari told him.
"I know, but nothings wrong," Kirishima told him.
"Ok. Have you guys been think of names for the kid?" Kaminari asked him.
"Yeah," Kirishima said.
"What about the last name?" Kaminari asked him.
"I don't know. Mitsuki said to go with Bakugo until and if we get married," Kirishima told him.
"So he'll be a Bakugo until and if you guys get married. Gotcha," Kaminari told him.
"Basically," Kirishima said.
"So what's the name?" Kaminari asked.
"Can't tell yea. You'll find out once he's born," Kirishima told him.
"Your no fair," Kaminari said. Kirishima launghed. They walked out the building and said there good byes. Kirishima walked to the gate to see Mitsuki's car. He walked to it and opened the back passager door and got in. Bakugo was in the front passenger sit and Mitsuki was in the driver's seat.
"How was school?" Mitsuki asked him.
"Fine," Kirishima told her, with a small smile. "Anyways, why did you guys come pick me up?" Kirishima asked.
"Did you not want us to?" Bakugo asked.
"I don't mind it, just asking," Kirishima said.
"Well we went out shopping for some baby stuff since there's only ten weeks left," Mitsuki told him.
"Oh," Kirishima said. "What did you guys get?" He asked.
"Nothing much. Dieppers, bottles, baby formal and pasafiers. I still have Katsuki baby clothes, so you can use those," Mitsuki told him."And I think we still have his crib too."
"Oh, that's cool,"Kirishima said. They pulled into the carport and got out the car. Mitsuki and Kirishima got the bags and Bakugo opened the door. Bakugo Sat down on the couch and Mitsuki and Kirishima Sat the bags down on the table on the living room before sitting down.
"Well, when Marasu gets home well get the baby clothes and see if we still have the crib," Mitsuki told them.
"Ok," Kirishima and bakugo said.
"I'm going to go start dinner," She said then got up and left. Kirishima laid his head on Bakugo's shoulder. Bakugo looked at him.
"What's up?" Bakugo asked him.
"Nothing,"Kirishima told him.
"Don't lie," bakugo told him.
"Are friends want to know his name," Kirishima told him.
"Well they'll fine out in 10 weeks," bakugo told.
"That's what I told them," He said. "What about his last name?"
"Don't know. My mom still says to go with Bakugo but it's both our kid so we can desided," Bakugo told him. "We also need to start calling each other by are first name's."
"That's fine with me, Katsuki," Kirishima said as he moved closer to Bakugo's face.
"Ok, Eijiro," Bakugo said. They closed the gap with a sweet loving kiss. Bakugo pulled away first. "I'm going to the kitchen to get something to eat," bakugo told him. Then stood up. Kirishima just chuckled.
   "Ok, I'm heading to the room," Kirishima told him. Bakugo said OK then walked into the kitchen. Kirishima stood up and went into the he's and Bakugo's room and laid down on the bed.
After awhile Bakugo walks in and lays down beside him. "Tommorows the last of summer school right?" Bakugo asked him.
    "Yep. And you have to go take a test to see if you can go to the next grade," Kirishima told him."They said I'll be able to go to the next grade."
     "Good," bakugo told him.
     "Are you going to be ok on the tests?" Kirishima asked him.
     "Eijiro, I'll be fine. It's over the three subjects I'm awesome at," bakugo told him.
      "I know you'll past. It's more of our son I'm worried about. What happens if you stress to much? It could harm him," Kirishima told him.
      "There not making me take them all in a row and if I stress to much they may make me stop for a bit," bakugo told him.
      "Yeah, your probably right," Kirishima told him. Bakugo shakes his head.
     "You just focus of passing summer school tomorrow, got it?" Bakugo told him. Kirishima nodded his head.
    "Got it," Kirishima said.
     "Good, I'm going to sleep," bakugo told him turning away from him on his side and goes to sleep. Kirishima sighs and wraps his arms around Bakugo and tries to go to sleep even if it's a bit early.

Sorry I posted late. A bit busy with school and other stuff. I also had to figure somethings out with the book. I hope you liked the chapter.