Chapter one 🔞 edited

Katsuki Bakugo got hit by a [projection] physical characteristic quirk. Right now there in Kirishima's room. "Ooh... something really did grow out of you..." Kirishima told his boyfriend, Bakugo.
    "So Annoying! Stop staring!" Bakugo told him angrily sitting down on Kirishima's bed, arms crossed with a small huff.
    "This is what happened between my internship?" Kirishima told him.
     "That was unnecessary care! I'm going to crush that bastard next time I see him!" Bakugo yelled angrily.
     "Hey hey..." kirishima got cut off by Bakugo.
     "Everybody was making fun of me... it pisses me off," Bakugo said angrily with venom in his voice. He had his hands out facing upwards letting off little explosions.
     "Ah...you can imagine that easily," kirishima said, remembering what happened in class. "But," Kirishima said, sitting down next to Bakugo who was stemming. "I'm glad you're alright Bakugo!" Kirishima said happily with a smile. "Right?" He looked at Bakugo with a questioning look. Bakugo looked at him then looked away.
    "...hmp," Bakugo huffed.
    "His ears are red... is he embarrassed? ...hn?" Kirishima thought. He then saw Bakugos cat ears move. "Say Bakugo, this ear..." Kirishima said, reaching out and touched one of his cat ears.
    "Ah!" Bakugo let out a moan. Bakugo blushed and covered his mouth looking down. Kirishima pulled back his hand and looked at Bakugo.
     "Look!! F- Feeling!! I just thought that maybe those ears could feel something!" Kirishima told him with a confused look with a heavy blush putting his hands up in surrender. "I didn't expect that some erotic sound will come out!"
     "Shut up! I'll kill you.." Bakugo told him, shaking in anger.
      "Sorry for touching without permission," Kirishima said as he accidentally put his hand on Bakugos tail, making him let out another moan.
     Kirishima then fell to the floor from Bakugo letting an explosion to his head as he stood over him letting little explosions go off in his hands. "Are you doing this on purpose? Ah? Do you want to die?" Bakugo questioned angrily.
      "I'm terribly sorry...it was an unavoidable accident," Kirishima told him. "But that was so cute," Kirishima thought.
     "Tch... what's going on? There was nothing like this when palpating," Bakugo said walking away rubbing the back of his neck and hand in his pocket. Kirishima sat up.
    "Eh, is that so?" Kirishima questioned.
    "Yeah," Bakugo told him.
    "...Hey Bakugo. Did you let the other guys touch your ears or tail?" Kirishima asked him curiously.
    "I didn't let them touch me! They just touched me as they pleased!!" Bakugo yelled angrily.
     ".......that time? Was it something like earlier?" Kirishima asked as he stood up and reached for Bakugos face. 
     "Ha? Of course not...hn!" Bakugo was cut off by Kirishima kissing him. They fell back onto the bed. Bakugos head hit the pillow. "hmm!? Hey Kirishi.." Bakugo yelled into the kiss but soon gave in and kissed back.
     Kirishima pulled away from the open mouth kiss. "Hey...is it "because it's me" that... you're feeling like that?" Kirishima asked him. His hands on his cheeks and Bakugos arms around kirishimas waist.
      "Feel-... I'm not feeling it! Are your eyes that bad?!" Bakugo yelled, kicking his feet.
      "Eh-But-" kirishima started. He then started to speak into one of Bakugo's cat ears. "Even though I just touched you a bit you already let out that kind of sound."
     Bakugo blushed. He moved his hand to Kirishima's chest. "No...! Don't... speak right there!" Bakugo yelled at him.
     "Over here," Kirishima said, speaking into Bakugos cat ear. "And over here," Kirishima said, touching Bakugos tail. "I can see in your face that you feel good by just touching them, you know? Be honest," Kirishima told him, hovering above him.
     Bakugo gulped. ".......Fine, it feels good, hurry," Bakugo told him. Bakugo reaches down and touched kirishima's crouch. "Kirishima's thing... get this out already I'll give you a squeeze," Bakugo told him with a wild look.
      "Why are you saying that with a wild face? I don't know we'll happen next," Kirishima told him.

     Kirishima was laying on his back, head on the pillow. Both of their bottoms were off. Bakugo had his ass facing Kirishima and he was sucking kirishima's dick. Kirishima had his hands on Bakugos butt cheeks.
    "Ah~........ it feels good... Bakugo..." kirishima moaned out. "Great view," kirishima thought. "Ah~ oh no.... I'm cumming....!" Kirishima moaned as he came on Bakugo's face.
    "....oi," Bakugo said looking back at Kirishima with a pissed look.
    "Oh I'm sorry!!" Kirishima told him.
    "Don't feel better by yourself," Bakugo told him angrily.
    "Ah. It's about that. I thought it was about the cumshot," Kirishima thought. "I'm going to get hard again because I'm going to tease your back," Kirishima said playfully. "......huh, Bakugo what is this?" Kirishima asked Bakugo, putting a finger in his hole.
   "HIII!" Bakugo moaned arching his back. 
   "Eh? Bakugo- Why?" Kirishima asked, confused adding another finger.
   "Stop....suddenly," Bakugo moaned out.
   "Even though you're this wet... three fingers already went in," kirishima said more to himself. "Did you do it when you came?" Kirishima asked. 
    "Hn! I... fu guh... I didn't..." Bakugo moaned out.
    "Amazing- he's overflowing inside. It's like sexual fluids..." Kirishima thought stretching out Bakugos ass cheeks as clear fluids came out. Then Kirishima remembered. "Perhaps Bakugo... did the inside of your body become a female cat also?" Kirishima questioned.
     "Ha," Bakugo looked back at kirishima with anger and confusion. "Of course not!! I'm going to kill you bastard!!" Bakugo yells at him angrily.
    "But you're overflowing by just putting my fingers in," Kirishima told him.
     "Sh-Sh-Shut up dumbass! I just did it myself!" Bakugo yelled at him angrily trying to hide his embarrassment. Bakugo was now on his knees, face in the pillow and Kirishima behind him.
    "Haha..... you're so manly no matter what you do..." kirishima said as he stuck his dick inside Bakugo. Bakugo went from on his knees to being flat on the bed. He was holding onto the pillow and stuffed his face in it. "Ahh~ it amazing... inside Bakugo..." kirishima moaned, going all the way inside Bakugo. 
     "KAA...HYUU..." Bakugo moaned.
     "Bakugos pussy... has always been hot... this is bad," kirishima said as he pushed his hair behind his ear with one hand and the other by Bakugos shoulder. Bakugo was shaking and a moaning mess. "You're always so manly and cool, only when you want to do lewd things with me you're like a female getting wet, I can't stop," kirishima said as he pulled all the way out the slammed himself into Bakugo. Bakugo moaned loudly as kirishima did not his. "Bakugo...Bakugo- I love you. Do you feel good?" Kirishima said as he pounded into Bakugo. 
    "No~AH!" Bakugo moaned out.
   "Understand? Do you understand that my dick is hitting your womb Bakugo?" Kirishima asked him, still pounding deep into him.
    "I under-..... so big...I'm going cumming," Bakugo moaned out.
     "If I cum inside you, we'll get a child out of this right..," kirishima said as he went faster into Bakugo. Bakugo moaned loudly.

(I feel sorry for Shoji He had to hear this)

   "I want to have a child with Kirishima. I want, I want it," Bakugo thought, in bliss.
   "Get pregnant with my child Bakugo...!!" Kirishima yelled as he came inside Bakugo and Bakugo came on the bed with a loud moan. Bakugo turned his head around and kissed kirishima. "Bakugo... I really love you... thank you," Kirishima told him in the kiss.
     "Nha... of course! Be grateful all your life...." Bakugo told him. "It's hot inside my stomach. Inside my stomach is Kirishimas...." he thought.

Morning a few days later.

Kirishima walked into the common area. Kaminari and Sero were down there on one of the couches.
   "Morning kirishima-" Kaminaro said waving at him.
    "Morning," Kirishima said back.
     "Huh, Where's Bakugo?" Kaminari asked him. 
     "Ah- it seems he's not feeling well," kirishima told them.
     "Seriously! That's something unusual!" Sero told them.
     "From the incident that happened before, it seems something about home feels strange," kirishima told them, scratching his cheek with his index finger.
    "Was it a side effect? I don't know what it is though," Kaminari asked.
    "Seriously, what kind of symptoms does he have?" Sero asked him.
    "Hn.... a slight fever has continued for a long time. He feels nauseated whenever he sees some food. There is a time where he had it worse. He puked from just the smell of food.

Bakugo was in his room in his bed. He was on his left side. He left hand under his head and his right hand on his stomach. The covers just covering his legs. "Eh...... that is.."

(Sorry for the cliffhanger. If you read the manga to this you know why there's a cliffhanger. The rest of this will be all me. The is first chapter was bass off a fan made manga. But Im making the rest of it what I think will happen next)