Chapter 2

"It's great to meet someone familiar again. I'm sure we can do well in this mission together"Ying felt glad for this mission same as me. We had a great chemistry so we can work together for this mission.

I can't wait for this mission, but there were a lot of people than I think to join the mission. Dime Power Sphere must be important to bring this many people to assist it. I guessed we would have many backups if something happened so I guess we could take this easy. What could be worse, right?
---------------
Boboiboy pov

 We were chatting around with people around so we got to know each other before we went to our own respective rooms. We need to get ready for the mission tomorrow, so it was better for us to rest our body.

"Let's sleep. Tomorrow, you guys make sure to wake up early. Mostly both of you" Fang looked at Gopal and me with sharp eyes. I slowly avoided Fang's eyes that staring at me.

" It's Boboiboy's fault since he is so...busy reading late at night" I can only smiled shyly after Gopal exposed me, but something clicked into my mind.

"How about you? Play game late night. At least I read books about Power Sphere to increase my intellectual and develop my knowledge" All of them stared at me with deadpanned face. I looked at them with a puzzled expression while tittled my head a little.

"Are you seriously Boboiboy?" Gopal held both of my shoulder and staring right through my eyes.

"Wha-" Before I said anything. Suddenly, Gopal started shaking my shoulders violently.

"Wake up! Boboiboy! Come to your senses"Gopal kept screaming in my face that it was getting on my nerves.

"Gopal, you should stop doing that before you make his angry" Gopal finally stopped after Yaya warned him.

"Anyway, let's stop this nonsense talk and go to sleep" Ying went to her room followed by Yaya. After that, we also went to our room to rest up  for our tomorrow mission.
__________

Tomorrow morning, all of us got ready and gathered in a big hall for a meeting. On a stage, Commander Kokochi and Laksamana Tarung seemed to be preparing to present our mission.

"There sure are a lot people for this mission" Ying felt overwhelmed for the amount of people in the hall. The hall was packed with different kind of aliens. All of them chatted around and some of them also whispering while looking at us. I guess there rumors about us defeating Retakka going around. It was uncomfortable.

"Relax Ying. Just focus on us" Yaya patted Ying's shoulder to calm her down. "We are super famous right now since we defeated Retakka" Fang gave us smug face while we were only giving him bored face.

"I can't believe this amount of people for this mission. Don't you think it's overboard? " We can only agree with Yaya opinion. The hall filled with various aliens and we were sweating buckets here.

"It's Dime Power Sphere super famous that we need this lot of aliens to assist it"  Gopal already kept mumbling about how hot he felt right now

"Dime power sphere is a powerful power sphere where it can let you to cross dimensions. A lot of pirate chase after it to use the power" Fang already sighed when he looked at how unmotivated we looked so he started to explain Dime Power Sphere details.

We weren't really shocked when he heard what Fang said. Power Sphere hunters and pirates always chasing the power sphere, but what were they aiming for with this power sphere's power.

"Cross dimension? I guess its a great power" Boboiboy raised one of his eyebrows. He didn't really knew what useful with cross dimension. Cross dimension power sound too far fetched and unthinkable if they got to cross a world so what will you do?  Took over the world?