Chapter 25

"Where is Zoro? I should give him a drink" Quake took a glass of drink to bring for Zoro. Quake climbed the stairs to the crow's nest and he saw Zoro who was in intense training.

 "I'm still weak" Quake felt sorry for Zoro when he heard Zoro muttering that words out loud many times. He thought if he should go to Zoro or if he was better off leaving.

"What happened to him?" Quake followed Zoro because he was worried about Zoro's health, he saw how tired Zoro was from cutting all the Serpent Currents, but Zoro was obsessed with working out right now. "Should I talk to him?" Quake thought for a moment before he went into the Crow's nest.

"Boboiboy" Zoro was a little shocked by Quake, but he continued to work out as he counted the numbers of the push-up. Quake decided to sit somewhere while putting the glass on the chair and staring at the sea from the window.

 They stayed quiet for a moment and were just comfortable sitting together in the crow's nest. They were just busy doing their own things, enjoying the quietness, but Zoro broke the atmosphere and asked Boboiboy "What are you doing here?" Zoro stopped his workout and sat on the floor to meditate. 

"I'm...worried about you, you look tired just now after cutting all the Serpent Currents. I don't think you should work out that hard" Quake voiced his worries to Zoro, Zoro couldn't react to Boboiboy's words so he just sat quietly.

 Quake ignored the awkward situation so he just put the glass of water in front of Zoro, Zoro stopped meditating and drank the water.

"You don't need to worry about me," Zoro said and continued his workout. "But.." Quake's voice cuts off because a screaming voice can be heard outside. "What is that?" Quake looked outside from the window, he saw a mermaid and a starfish fall from the sky

"Something fall, huh?" Zoro looked outside. "I will go down first" Zoro nodded and let Quake go to the others.

___________________________

"I've never seen a mermaid before. I can't believe it's real" Blaze was shocked to see a woman with a pink tail in front of him. "

"Excuse me, but can you lend me some money?" Brook crouched down to match Cami's height. "A skeleton!" Camie freaked out from Brook's sight. "Don't scare that girl!" Sanji tried to kick Brook, but Brook dodged it nicely while laughing.

"By the way, do you poop?" Luffy asked Camie out of nowhere. Before Camie answered the question, Sanji stopped Camie from answering Luffy's question "No! Shut up Luffy!"

"Aw..I'm curious too" Blaze pouted when Sanji stopped Camie. "Shut up, Boboiboy!" Sanji yelled to Blaze.

"Hey, what happened?"Quake asked as he climbed down to stairs. "Hey! Quake! Look there's a mermaid here!" Blaze rejoiced when he saw Quake. Quake was shocked to see a sighted mermaid in front of him so he couldn't help to stare at Camie.

"Hye!!" Camie waved to Quake, Quake slowly waved with a perplexed face. "It's interesting right?" Solar stood beside Quake, Quake nodded when he saw Camie. "This world is full of fascinating things like our world" Solar smiled to hear that.

"Anyway, let's fuse back," Quake said but he got a whining reaction from Blaze. "I don't want yet, our splitting time already extend right? " 

"Yes, but it's better we should fuse back," Quake said. "Fine..." Blaze and Solar fused back to Quake. "Oh, Boboiboy you already fused," Robin said as she realized the original Boboiboy was beside her.

"Yeah..if I split for a long time. I will become forgetful" Boboiboy said. " I see, there's a weakness for that, but it's a really useful skill honestly," Franky said when he remembered how Boboiboy helped them before.