Chapter 10

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Thunderstorm!" Boboiboy held his sword ready for anything that would come to attack him.

An arrow came from behind and shocked Thunderstorm, but he was able to dodge it. "A sneak attack huh?" He remained silent for a moment before hurling his sword towards the bushes, but nothing was heard.

"Who is there?"

---------

Quiet..

Thunderstorm had no other words to say about his situation. There was no sound around him.

Then,he heard the sound of roaring somewhere.

"Thunder Sprint!" Thunderstorm ran towards the sound and saw a gold dragon. Why was he outside?.

A dragon with gold-coloured scales. Well, that was clearly a gold dragon that they kept talking about. The voice seemed to be roaring out of anger. Where was the person who shot me with an arrow?

I walked to the dragon and he realized my existence. He looked at me in a hostile manner.

"It's alright. I'm a friend" I changed to my original form. Since my Thunderstorm transformation seemed too serious, the dragon put a guard on me.

Despite the fact that he didn't look angry, the dragon still let out a cry. He didn't seem to be hurt so what happened?

I suddenly saw an arrow coming from behind me. They were here. "Elemental Power! Boboiboy Solar! I will end you right now! Solar Beam!" Solar shoot throungh his finger towards where arrow appeared.

There is a sound of people running away. "Solar Lea-Ughhh" The ground I stepped on became super soft. My legs sank, so it was difficult for me to step out.

"Hahahaha!! FINALLY! I caught you" Lord Nederu forus appeared from the bushes with a few people behind me. Thank you, Melisa," he said to a woman beside him.

"You will come with me" Lord Nederu Forus said.

"Huh! No way! Solar Eclipse-" Before I said anything. Lord Nederu Forus pointed at the dragon.

"If you didn't care anything happened to this dragon and resident here. You can attack me all you want, but this place will be affected too" I could only grit my teeth when I listened to that. I can't let this town suffer any more damage.

"Fine. I will follow you" A man with seemed something like stone chain. I was bound with a stone handcuff and forced to walk. Strangely, it was not heavy.

"You will not be able to use your power anymore. That's sea prim stone" Lord Nederu said when Boboiboy heard that he let out a little red lightning on his hand.

"My power still works. I guess he thinks I'm a devil fruit user," Boboiboy whispered to himself.

We walked through the forest and arrived at a town. From afar, he saw 4 biships.pMarines pointed guns at residents in the town. They really took the town resident as hostages and all for that to get me. Not the dragon.

"Weird...I thought you wanted the dragon?" I asked Lord Nederu but he only responded with a smirk face.

"I got the better gift so.. be a doll. All resident here will be safe" He replied. I became silent, i need to do something but not right now, all people here were important to me. What should I do?

"Boboiboy!"  I looked over for the voices calling me. Then, I saw Mrs Diril running to me, but a gunshot could be heard. Mrs Diril collapsed on the floor.My smile had vanished and turned into horror.

Before I wanted to change, Lord Nederu Forus gave a warning.

"Don't worry she was shot at her shoulder so she still alive. You can rebel if you want but i don't guarantee people safety here so try it if you want" Lord Nederu smiled smugly before he headed to his ship.

My only option is to continue walking to his ship. Even though all my anger has already boiled up, I have to keep it to myself. I didn't want this village to be destroyed by him.

"Come Boboiboy to your new home," Lord Nederu said as I stepped in his ship then I felt someone hit my head.

__________

Fang pov

"Ughh...Boboiboy.."I opened my eyes and I realized that I was still on the ship. Yaya,Ying and my big brother all on the floor.

"Where is Boboiboy?" My mind flashed back that backstabber had use Demi Power Sphere. We need to find him back.

I stood up and tried to wake up Gopal and the others. That suddenly someone came in the room.

"Tiger Shadow!" I straight up summoned Tiger Shadow since I was worried if it would be an enemy but I realized that my power watch had been taken from me.

"Calm down Pang" Captain Kaizo stood in front of me bringing a big relief. It was a relief to know that he was still safe, but a heavy weight of worry hung over my chest when I remembered that Energy Power Sphere had been taken from him.

Big bro- I mean Captain, Energy Power Sphere" Captain Kaizo just shook his head. Of course he took it.

"Wake up others, we will go to headquarters right now" I nodded and headed to wake up others. At least we were still alive, so I hope you are also doing well wherever you are Boboiboy...

____________

The end for first arc. The next chapter will be different place and a lot of new people. I hope I can remember their names.

I able to finish this chapter fast because for this week. I spend my time for orientation(?)

Anyway, see you in next chapter. Peace out!