Chapter 8

"Earth Punch!" A stone fist appeared from the ground and went straight to him, but that guy stopped with his bare hand. He was too strong. How should I defeat him?

------------------

Earth pov

I tried to pull back the stone fist, but he held it too strong. He ended up destroying my earth hand to small pieces with just his bare hand.

"Earth Golem!" I summoned an earth golem then attacked him, but of course it would not be easy. He was not just strong, but he can move swiftly. My attack too slow and he can easily break my defense, his strength formidable. I need help to defeat him.

"You need more than that to defeat him. He had been trained by the World Government" I glanced at Lord Nederu Forus before I realized everyone just stared at us from afar. I guessed I didn't need to worry about others safety.

"Kill him Soru!" Lord Nederu Forus commanded, and liked a good dog. He went straight to punch me, but I had an idea right now.

"Earth Pillar Grab!" Two earth hand appeared from the ground and locked him.

"Giga Punch!" I used this chance and punched him many times and finished him.

"Giga Uppercut!" He seemed not moved or struggle anymore, so I stopped attacking him. As I thought he strong, but his defense weak. I hope he had already done if not I didn't have any idea anymore.

"No way! Stand up you useless! How can you lose to a kid" Lord Nederu Forus started to complain, he seemed to be throwing tantrum.

"Good job Boboiboy!" I heard Mrs Diril cheered behind me. The others started to clap their hands together.

"I haven't not done yet!" Lord Nederus went to Koro and injected a syringe in his neck. Where did the syringe come from anyway? Koro stood up, but he seemed mindless. He howled up and his face turned red, I can see blood vine all over his body. 

Koro started to act out control, he started to destroy every building in his surrounding. This was not good.

____________

At the end of the town, Cyclone and Thorn assaulted Mr. Soru while they need to be careful of his stingers.

"Cyclone Drill!" Cyclone covered his hand rotating drill and aiming at his stomach. "Thorny Root Smack!" Leaf smacked his thorny root towards Soru 's face. Soru tried to dodge, but kept attacking him without stopping.

Soru kneeled down on the ground, but he still try to get up to attack both Cyclone and Thorn. "It's better for you stay down. Ensnaring Thorns! " Thorn binds Soru from moving. Soru, only able to sigh since he can't move anymore.

"Good job Thorn" Cyclone patted Thorn's head. Then they heard some weird howled from the town. "Earth..." Both of them went to the town to find Earth.

"You're too late, Koro already lost control" Soru  said before Cyclone and Thorn went to the town.

They went to the town with Cyclone's hoverboard. Fortunately, Quake seemed to try his best to stop Koro from destroying the town, but he can't go all out with people around him.

"Quake!" Both of them went to Quake making people around them shocked.

"Th-There's two Boboiboy!" 

"Are they triplets or something?"

People around started whispering about Boboiboy. They  even surrounded Boboiboy since their curiosity towards him.  Cyclone and Thorn just ignored the stare from others and focusing to Quake.

"Quake, are you okay?" Cyclone asked while Thorn checked Quake's body for any injuries.

"Yes, I'm alright, but we need to defeat him fast. Let's fuse back" All three of them back to one. All people just gasped.

"W-What kind of power is that?" Lord Nederu asked, but Boboiboy didn't focus on him.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Thunderstorm! I will finish you off" Thunderstorm charged towards Koro faster.

"Thunderstorm Slash"Boboiboy attacked Koro again and again without stopping. Then, he jumped up ready for his last attack. "Thunderstorm Strike!" Thunderstorm summoned a giant vortex of electricity to electrify Koro. Koro thankfully fainted on the ground while  the others stunned from Boboiboy's power.

"What are you?" Lord Nederu trembled in scare and his voice shaking. 

"Do you want to fight?" Thunderstorm ignored the question and asked at Lord Nederu.

"You will regret for this! Retreat! " Lord Nederu and his bodyguards went to their ship while all residents looked at them from afar.

"I'm tired" Boboiboy changed to original form and plopped on the floor. "I used too much energy huh" He sighed in relief when he seemed all residents safe.

"Thank you very much,Boboiboy!"

"Thank you!"

"Hero!"

All the residents went to him and kept thanking him.
________

The Night

"For our hero Boboiboy! Cheers!" Everyone had a banquet that night while Boboiboy had a talk with Mrs Diril and Chief town.

"I'm really sorry for treating you coldly before it just its hard to trust outsiders if many people know about the Gold Dragon. I don't think we can survive" The chief apologized while bowed to me.

"It's okay. I just do what I can do"  Boboiboy said politely. He really didn't mind it honestly and residents sure were super nice. They insisted to celebrate for his heroic saving this town.

"I can't believe you are strong even though you are so small" Mrs Diril said as she patted my head or should I say my hat.

"Hehe" I just smiled when I heard that. Then, something came to his mind. "Can I ask something?"

Mr.Gazel and Mrs Diril focused on me and they surprisingly seemed so serious, so I decided to ask this question straight away. "What is Devil Fruit?" Mr. Gazel shocked while Mrs Diril snickered, I am taken back by their reaction.

"Sorry, I thought you would ask some super serious question, but you just want to know about Devil Fruit" Mrs Diril said.

"Anyway Devil Fruits are mysterious fruits that you get from  sea devils, but the sea will turn against them that they will lose swim ability" Mr. Gazel explained about the devil fruits while I listened intently.

Time was passing by and right now it was already 12am. Mrs Diril invited me to sleep at her place where I wanted to refuse at first, but her eagerness had take me back.
_______

"Good night Boboiboy, I will cook for you tomorrow so you just rest. You are the guest" I nodded and plopped on the bed. It had been a long time, I rested on such comfortable.

As I stared out of the window, it reminded to Tok Aba's house. All the memories of my family, friends and others flooded my mind. I can only sigh and pray for their safety.

"Good night everyone"
________

Finally! Took me long enough. I didn't really get to check the grammar and other things but I think its quite alright. Sorry if there any mistakes.

Anyway 7 days before I go in my university. Wish me luck!

I'm sorry for the my action part kind of lacking or something. I'm not really good at it. I still learning.

Anyway, meet you again for the next chapter.