Chapter 14

Boboiboy pov

"What do you mean by that? Boboiboy!" I ignored his voice and focused on all the enemies in front of me. Oran didn't have any devil fruit power or ability, so it was my responsibility to protect him.

This place, this nightmare. I would end it so no one suffers anymore

"Elemental Power! Hepta Split! " Boboiboy split into 7 elementals. The soldiers were shocked to see seven boys who looked exactly the same.

"That must be the kid that Lord Nederu warned us about before"

"You mean the Elemental kid with the rare power?"

The elements talked among themselves."What are they whispering?" Solar got suspicious when the soldiers suddenly stopped moving.

"Maybe they're confused about us" Thorn said while tilting his head. 'Well, I will shock if there are clones in front of me.' Ice said unethesuatically.

'Let's just kill them! Thunder was ready with his sword.

"I will burn all of them" Blaze said.

"Calm down and no killing or burn people" was Quake's warning, but in truth, he thinks it is quite unlikely for that to happen.

A soldier shouted, "ATTACK!"

"Boboiboy! We should leave, there are too many soldiers. We are outnumbered" Oran tried to get them to run, but they all stood in battle stance.

"Cyclone bring Oran to the ship" Quake gave Cyclone a command. "Okie dokie, I will go first" Oran pulled Oran to his hoverboard and flew to the ship.

"Bye, Cyclone" Thorn waved at Cyclone.

Thunder said sarcastically, "So we can go crazy then?". "Calm down, we need a plan" Solar said.

"Fast nerd! I can't wait to burn them" Blaze's hand already on fire as he stared at the soldiers.

"Yeah, this time we are outnumbered by our enemies. It isn't like fighting Borara," Ice reminded them of the fight they had with the power hunter that stole Ochobot.

Quake nodded in agreement, but this place was a nightmare for many victims, so they had to do something.

"Let's split to different places. Be careful" Solar suggested while keeping his voice down.

__________

"Wow! What a big place" Cyclone flew around as Oran held Cyclone's shoulders tight.

"Hey! Kid slow down. He couldn't believe he just flew in the sky with a weird board..

"Don't worry, I will surely catch you if you fall so feel free to fall" Cyclone said with a wide smile. He seemed eager to do it.

"Er...I don't want to fall" Oran didn't know how to react since Cyclone had a wide smile while talking scary things like that.

"Hahahah, what a disappointment!" Cyclone said.

"What are you disappointed about?" This kid was crazy.

__________

"Thunder Rain!" A thousand red blades fell from the sky and struck every soldier who stood in front of Thunder. "Heh! Easy!" Thunder grinned when he saw all the soldiers lying down on the floor.

Quake only deadpanned from afar when the soldiers were crisped by Thunder Rain's attack. As much as he wanted to stop Thunder's rampage. In the meantime, he will support Thunder's actions, as he understands why he acted that way.

"Earth Wall!" Quake created a wall behind Thunder to stop bullets reaching him.

Thunder smiled a little as he realized Quake was helping him.

"Go on! I will support you. Giga Punch!"

"Okey, Thunder Slash!"

____________

"Come here you coward!"

"AHHH!!! MONSTER!!"

Ice stood on the roof while he watched Blaze chase the soldiers around.

"What a fine day today"

_____

Thank you for your patience. I apologize for the delay.