Chapter 17

"Mr. Sobra, this is totally unfair to us. You should listen to both side story so you can judge who is right or wrong." Solar kept going to talk without stopping. It was amazing that the author was that too lazy to write.

The thunder just stood there without interfering since he was given tasked to hold Lord Nederu. He also warned him not to fight anyone unless being attacked in self-defense.

"Kid, it seemed you are naive. Do you think I would let you stall time for your friends? Go!" Some of his troops jumped onto the roof and went somewhere.

"It seemed they have been informed about us."Solar gritted his teeth since his plan had been discovered. Right now he needs to depend on his plan B. Traps.

"Right now, giveme, Lord Nederu and your life will be spare"Mr.Sobra seemed confident that he would win but we were ready for everything.

"Argh!!!" Sound of marines screaming around us. It seemed they had been caught in Thorn's traps. Mr.Sobra looked shocked by that. His face twitched badly.

"It seemed you also naive Mr.Sobra. I have a lot of things under my sleeves"Solar said in a sarcastic way to Mr Sobra. He already knew plan A would fail anyway.

Flashback

"Solar about the plan, can we talk to them first? Explain our situation first. Can you do that? " Quake asked Solar. Solar was kind of already knew Quake's personality.

Solar thought for a moment before he sighed and nodded. He would get along with Quake's plans for a moment. He would try to convince the marines first if it failed. He would turn to plan B. Defeat all of them by force and traps.

End of flashback

"You! What have you done?! Shoot them! " All the marines shot at the same time, but we were already one step ahead. Plan B Force And Trick.

"Thunder Shield!" Thunder created a half sphere around him and Solar. Of course, Lord Nederu is still faint at his side. All the bullets created an explosion.

The dust filled the air, making it difficult to see, but Solar knew where they were standing right now. "Light Bullets!" The light shot a bullet through all of them without their knowledge. The screaming sounded loudly for a few minutes before it slowly died down.

Smell of blood filled in the air and red blood covered the ground. Solar felt nauseous by looking at it,  hand patted his shoulder, waking up from his thought. Thunder looked at him with a worried look, what a rare sight to see.

"Don't worry, we need to do this to survive" Solar said with a small smile. "Yes, our plan working just fine" Thunder agreed, they need to survive in this world as a person not a hero anymore.

"Hey! You guys" A voice can be heard from afar. Thorn,Quake,Cyclone,Ice and Blaze ran to them with sweats and blood all over them.

"You guys were already settled with them?" Thunder asked first. "Of course" Blaze said excitedly. "Thorn's traps really helpful in time like this. We don't need to waste too much energy to defeat them" Quake said with relief.

"So we have already finished with them? How about the other marines that surrounded us" Ice went straight to our next worries. 

"Yeah, we can't defeat them. We will be dead before we go to the next island" Cyclone's opinion was true.

"That's was true. That's why we will proceed with plan C" Solar looked at Thunder and Cyclone who were the key to their plan.

"Let's go Thunder" Cyclone jumped around excited."Don't drag me down" Thunder gave Cyclone a small warning.

"Okay, let's start!"
_______

"Double Vortex Strike" Cyclone focused all his powers to create various cyclone around the island.

"Rain Thunderstorm Vortex"Thunder threw bunch of spears towards all cyclone that had been create.

It turned red and created electricty. Sound of winds caused the weather changed and sea started to rise.

"What a sudden change weather?" Admiral Kizaru looked at the dark sky with a curious look.

"Admiral Kizaru ! We can't go near the island. The sea is unstable and we don't receive any news from the Captain Sobra" One of the marines told the news to Admiral Kizaru.

He looked at the sky and caught a blue figure who flew away from the island. "Who is that?"
_______
At other world

"Yaya! Ying! Gopal! I'm glad you guys are alright." Three of them looked at Fang in confusion.

A total mess was the state of the room, with swords and guns strewn across the wall.

"What happened?" Yaya first asked. "Aiyoo...my head is dizzy!" Ying said as she could feel her head spinning.

"Omma, appa, I feel like I want to puke" Gopal complained as he tried to calm himself from the nauseous feeling in his stomach.

Good news, no one died, but the power spheres and your watches had been stolen"The Kokotaim Geng looked devastated; it wasn't the first time they had lost their watches and Ochobot, but the feeling of incompleteness made them feel uncomfortable.

"Where is Boboiboy?" Yaya looked around in search of Dinousar Hat's boy.

Fang and Gopal could only look down. Captain Kaizo is the one who decides to answer it. "He's gone, Arex used dime power sphere. He can send ⁶ anyway so we don't have any clues where he is" Yaya and Ying were horrified after they heard that.

"I hope he's okay," Gopal muttered as he thought about his best friend.

All of them nodded as they prepared to stand back up with their minds on fighting Arex as they got ready retrieve thr Dime Power Sphere in order to save your friend. It is the only power sphere that can save your friend, so we must get ready."
__________

Finish this chapter. Next chapter, he will finally meet new characters.

The pictures are from my comic books.