Chapter 18

The sound of birds singing in the sky. As our next main characters spend their day on the ship, Thousand Sunny.
"Zoro! Stay down! You are still injured" Chopper's voice can be heard in the morning.

After the fight in thriller bark, all of them continued their journey to go to Fishermen Island. 
"Nami-san and Robin-chwan, this is your dessert and drinks" Sanji as always, twirled around to give dessert and drink to the girls.

"Thank you,Sanji" Nami and Robin ate the dessert that given by Sanji.
"Sanji! I want dessert too"Luffy screamed from afar, wanting some food. "Yeah! Give us too" Usopp joined in too.
"Get it yourself, in the kitchen" As soon as they heard that, they went straight to the kitchen to stuff their stomachs again.

"Our captain is such a big eater that our food supply keeps drying up," Sanji complained as he looked at Luffy and Usopp were eating the dessert.
"Yeah..how about we stop at an island? You guys can hunt some food" Nami suggested to Sanji.

"That's a great idea, Nami-san!" Sanji twirled around as she praised Nami. 
"Yeah, I want to find herbs for medicine since Zoro was hurt badly" Chopper, who heard the suggestion, agreed with Nami.

"I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me" He was getting annoyed by the attention that he got from Chopper.
"You are the one who keeps taking off your bandages," Chopper started to blabber towards Zoro.

"Hohoho...Zoro-san. You should listen to your doctor" Brook slipped in after he watched them from afar while drinking his tea.

"Yeah! Zoro! You shouldn't make people worried about you" Franky also joined in.

"Yes! Adventure! Sanji! Food!" Luffy jumped up and down toward Sanji. "Shut up! Shitty! Captain! You just eat dessert!" Sanji went to the kitchen with Luffy still following him like an excited kid.

"I don't think I can do it. My chronic disease ' do not go to island' disease suddenly appeared" Usopp already grovelled on the floor like sick people while Chopper worried about him.
"This will be fun" Robin just snickered, looking at her pirate members.
____________
"Nami! I can see an island!" Luffy already stood on the head of Thousand Sunny.

"There it is! We can stop here for a while" Nami said as the others got ready to go to the island.

"Zoro, you should rest on the ship. Don't move around too much" Chopper said to Zoro. "Yeah...yeah...I will stay here" Zoro agreed on this if not, the reindeer would keep pestering him abot it.

"Don't worry, Chopper, I will keep my eyes on Zoro" Franky reassured Chopper. "I will count on you, Franky" In that time, Zoro had already given up on everything. Just let him be dragged around.

________

Luffy, Sanji, Brook, Chopper, and Robin went on the island while the others stayed on the ship.

"What kind of meat will be here? So excited!" Luffy already drooled thinking about food.

"Let's hunt some monsters and collect some fruits for others" Sanji said.
"Hohoho I will do my best to hunt monsters with my life. Oh! I'm already dead though" Brook said.

"Just do what you can do. We will just have some fun" Luffy said as he smiled at Brook.

"I will do my best, Captain Luffy" Broom teared up as he heard that.
"Anyway, I can't listen any animals nearby here" Chopper said as he looked around.

"Hmmm...it could be this island's curse, and we will be cursed if we stay here" Chopper and Brook shivered after hearing that. Robin just smiled as she was satisfied with their reaction.

"Robin-san, please don't say something scary like that" Brook said as he looked around, thinking he was being cursed, while Chopper hugged Brook's leg.

"It's curse yummy?" Luffy started to drool, thinking of every delicious food in his mind.