Chapter 23

On the Sunny deck, all the members stood around Boboiboy. Boboiboy froze from the attention he received. "You are not good at lying you know" Sanji took out a cigarette as he stated the truth about him making Boboiboy scared. "You can control Ice and Light. Is that even possible? " Usopp said as he knew that it was impossible to eat two devil fruits.

"Wait! Isn't ice evil fruit already eaten by Aokiji? " Nami voiced as she remembered Admiral Aokiji that ate Ice-Ice devil fruit. 

"Er...another devil fruit" Boboiboy broke in pressure as the members kept questioning him about his power.

"There's only one devil fruit for one element and Ice-Ice Devil Fruit has already been eaten by Aokiji while Light-Light Devil Fruit was eaten by Admiral Kizaru. It will be strange for you to have it"Robin stated fact about devil fruit making Boboiboy stunned. He didn't know about that so his mouth shut after he heard that.

"You can tell us, Boboiboy. Don't worry! We are friends, right?" Chopper tried his best to cheer him. 

"Sanji! I'm hungry! " Luffy screamed out of nowhere for food to Sanji "Shut up! Shitty Captain!" Sanji went to the kitchen, followed by Franky. "I'm gonna take some cola to refill myself"

"Whatever it is, I think it's better to not force Boboiboy to confess about himself" Zoro said, he wanted to respect Boboiboy even though he was also curious about his ability. "But Boboiboy. It's better to be honest so we can trust you. We are not playing pirates because we are pirates"Zoro's last words stunned Boboiboy.

"Hohohoh...it's okay Boboiboy. Just take your time"Brook patted Boboiboy shoulder to calm him from the intense situation. All the members went inside, giving Boboiboy a bitter pill to swallow.

_____________________

That night, Boboiboy woke up from his sleep, he looked at his other members sleeping in before slipping away to the outside. He sat on Sunny head while he stares at the moon.

"How should I tell them? Where did I even want to start? " Boboiboy confused thinking how to tell members about his power since his power was complicated even for him.

"I will just be honest, what I can first"  Boboiboy would sigh thinking for tomorrow. Eating with them were already awkward for him that make him lose all the appetite today. He wanted to settle this problem right away.

_______________

Tomorrow, after he was having breakfast with the members even though Luffy was still busy eating the leftover foods include bones. 

"You guys" Boboiboy started to start the conversation after he had been quiet since yesterday. The other members looked at him after he got their attention. "About yesterday"

"Sorry about that Boboiboy" Nami cut in and she started apologizing, but Boboiboy cut her to tell what he had been planned yesterday. "No...I don't want you to apologize. I will tell you about my power" Boboiboy took off his watch and showed to them.

"My power come from this watch and It was given by my friend" The members shocked to hear that.

"Your power are not from devil fruit?" Usopp first to ask since he never heard such things like this while Chopper amazed to hear that "That's so cool".

"My power is controlling 7different types of elements where I can change forms, splitting myself and fuse the elements" As Boboiboy kept explaining. All the others dizzy to hear the explanation. There was no way such power exists. 

"What are you saying?" Nami asked as her head couldn't understand. "It will be easier if I show you" Boboiboy wore the watch and he went outside followed by others.