Chapter 27

"Look out!" Luffy yelled as he ran toward his friends. "Run!  A big one's coming!" The others confused look at Luffy. The flying fish riders heard a loud sound coming toward them, they were scared to hear that since they already knew the owner. 

"It's Motobaro"

"It's the boss!" The riders were shocked to see the appearance of their boss. The buildings were destroyed by a bison with an iron mask guy riding on the bison, known as Motobaro. "You are flying fish riders, how can you lose to them?!"

"I'm sorry boss, we'll draw-" Master Duval cut off their words. "This is my happy day, the man I want to kill is here"

Usopp realized the iron guy looking at them. "Is he looking at us?"

I have been waiting for this, for a long time..Black Foot Sanji!" Sanji was shocked to be the target.  "Me?"

"Who is this guy? He's got a grudge against you!" Franky asked Sanji. "Maybe from the restaurant before?" Nami then asked.

"That's going back...Well, I was always ticking people off back then" Sanji tried to remember, but his mind couldn't remember anyone.

"Don't play dumb! It wasn't that long!" Duval shoots the harpoon toward them.  "I will not let you! Wind shield!" Cyclone protected the ship and others from the attack.

"Get out of the way, kid! This is between me and Sanji!" Cyclone snickered to hear that. "You almost hurt my friends, what's with that? Please, let's talk about this!" Cyclone said as he begged Duval to calm himself.

"Kid like you are annoying! You will not understand my wrath!" He shoots again the harpoons and Cyclone protects the ship with the wind shield. "Good job! Boboiboy!" Usopp and Chopper cheered from behind him but the others kept attacking the ship. "Hold on! Boboiboy!" Cyclone increased his output to strengthen his shield as Usopp and Nami said to Boboiboy.

________

"I saw under his mask"  Zoro was curious when he heard Luffy already saw Iron's mask identity. "Really? Who is he?"

"I'll show you! Don't be surprised okay? You know him too" Luffy ran to Duval without any hesitation. He kicked his face taking the mask off his head and the attacks toward Boboiboy also stopped, letting Cyclone take a sigh of relief. "Master Duval Iron Mask!" The flying fish riders and the straw hat pirates except Boboiboy were shocked when Duval's face was revealed.

"No way!" Cyclone turned to its original form and was confused by others' reactions. "WAAAH! I could just cry!"Their reaction over the top made Boboiboy even more confused. "What happened?" Boboiboy asked them. 

"Oh! You don't know Boboiboy?" Robin went inside the library and put out a poster. Boboiboy looked toward Duval and the poster, but he realized the name was Sanji. "Marine seemed to make a mistake with the picture" Robin explained to Boboiboy. "It's not Sanji's fault!" Boboiboy felt angry to hear that all of this happened because of a stupid thing

Sanji jumped into the sea and went toward Duval who telling his story. "I'm not even a  pirate. What did I ever do to you? Give back my life!" Sanji kicked him in the face in anger. 

"I don't care! I'm also pissed off by the poster if you don't want to look like the wanted poster. Changed your hair or something!" Sanji said making them realize. 

"I never think that," Duval and the others said. "Whatever! You still ruin my life! I'll keep chasing you! If you don't like it, then kill me right now!" Sanji glared at him and then held his right at his neck. "Why do Robin and Nami need to suffer because of you?" 

"What about the others?" Boboiboy questioned himself after he heard that.

"You are famous because of that ship and its crew so of course, they are my enemies too!" Duval took out his harpoon gun and shot at him. Sanji dodged all of the harpoons skillfully. "Sanji!" Boboiboy worried about Sanji's situation because it looked worse. "I need to help him!"