Chapter 20

On other days, Chopper monitored Boboiboy's injuries every time and advised him not to move too much so Boboiboy couldn't help them with their daily works.

Boboiboy spent time talking to the Straw Hat pirates to learn about them, since he was curious about their devil fruits.

"Brook, how can you live even though you were....a skeleton?" They were resting on the deck while sipping tea.

"Hmmmm...I see you are curious about me" Brook said calmly while sipping his tea.

"Ah...yeah"Boboiboy got curious as he realized how weird a living skeleton could do something like a normal human does in daily life. He can even use the toilet too.

"I eat Yomi Yomi No Mi, an ability that allows you to live twice as long as you've already died once," Boboiboy was shocked to hear. He knew that eating devil fruit would make him incapable of swimming, so in exchange for that he could live a second life.

"I see...that sounds amazing" Brook didn't say anything after that. The situation makes Boboiboy felt awkward and guilty at the same time.

'Am I saying something wrong? ' Boboiboy asked himself.

"Hohohoho! I feel lucky to be alive right now and it is all thanks to Luffy and others. If not because of them, I would not be here right now"Brook finally said something as Boboiboy sighed in relief.

"All of them are kind, so I feel lucky too" Boboiboy agreed too.
___
___
___

Chopper replied to Boboiboy's question while making medicines, "I ate human devil fruit. Well, it was supposed to make me look human, but I look more like a monster"

"I see, so that's why you can talk and walk on two legs. That's amazing though!"Boboiboy amazed to learn Chopper's ability.

"Stupid! I don't like to hear you compliment me." Boboiboy laughed at Chopper's reaction.

"So who did teach you about medicines?" Boboiby asked.

"I learned about medicines from doctrine, then I met Luffy and he accepted me as a friend even though I'm a monster"Chopper smiled as he recalled his encounters with Luffy and others.

"It seems like he's a great captain even with the way he acts, and Doctor Kureha must be a great doctor if you are already this skillful"Boboiboy praised again as Chopper did another cute dance again
---
---
---

"You seem busy today"Boboiboy shocked to see Robin, who suddenly talked to him.

"Ah...yes! I just want to get to know everyone"Boboiboy said as he explained that he talked to Brook and Chopper about their devil fruit power.

"How about me? You don't want to know about my devil fruit power? "Boboiboy got curious when Robin mentioned about devil fruit power.

"Of course! I want to know. What is your devil fruit power?" Boboiboy asked.

"Flower-flower devil fruit power. I can replicate any part my bodies"Robin made two hands at the same time making Boboiboy amazed again.

"Our captain ate Gum-Gun devil fruit power, making his body stretches"Robin pointed to Luffy who was running around with stolen Dumble from Zoro. His hand stretches upward avoiding Zoro take it back.

"Wow! That's awesome. How about the others?" Boboiboy asked about Sanji,Zoro,Nami and Franky.

"All of them don't have any devil fruits"Robin answered.

"I see, but I heard you guys very famous so they must strong, even though they don't have any devil fruit power"Robin nodded and smiled seeing how excited Boboiboy learning something new.