Chapter 12

Lord Nederu sat at her side looking at the stern looks of the woman in a white lab coat as she checked the orange circle watch. The situation was so quiet that they can hear the sound of the fan.

"How is it?" Lord Nederu asked. The woman only shook her head and Lord Nederu punched the table showing he didn't like the answer.

"This watch has a complicated system that I never saw before. You should ask help from Dr. Vegapunk"

"I can't if I tell anyone about this watch, I need to expose the kid too. The government will not stay quiet when they know the kid's power. It's the rarest power" Lord Nederu paced across the room as he talked. The woman just sighed, she didn't pay enough to solve this problem. Both of them stayed quiet for a while, but she got an idea.

"Lord Nederu let me talk to him for while. I will do something" She looked at Lord Nederu with menace looks.

___________

In the room, Boboiboy looked lost after all torturing happened. He sat on the bed and staring on white wall without thinking anything.

His mind just repeated all the tortured memories. Lord Nederu's voice just ringing on his mind without stopping.

Electrote

Drown

Injection

Many things had been done to his body. Suprisingly he still alive after all that.

Krekk

The door opened and a woman with white lab coat coming in with a file with his name on it. Who was this woman? Never met her before.

"You must be Boboiboy. Nice to meet you. "My name is Suha, I will be your psychologist from now on" Boboiboy was confused after he heard that. Why would he need a psychologist?

He was suspicious but he just let her sat on the bed for now.

"Why did 'he' send a pshycrist here?" Boboiboy asked.

"Well he thinks you need it. After all, you are special to him" Boboiboy just looked deadpanned to her.  Anyway,let's start" Suha ignored and started to ask questions but the questions started to be more serious.

"How do you feel?"

"My body feel hurt a lot. I can't even walk without limp around" Suha just nodded and writing something on her paper work.

"How do you feel?"

"My body feel hurt a lot. I can't even walk without limp around" Suha just nodded and writing something on her paper work.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where did you get the watch?"

Boboiboy clenched his hand to his fist when he heard the question, but he answered the question in sarcastic way. He sure this woman was nnot anota psychologist, she totally worked for Lord Nederu"Why do you ask? That's just normal watch"

"It's not normal. The watch is more advanced in technologies than we had look before" Suha responded. "Tell me. Where did you get it?" Suha kept questioning and Boboiboy kept denying about it.

Suha lost her patient, then slapped Boboiboy in his face. Boboiboy was shocked by that but he kept his emotion. Just stare sharply at her.

"I guess I need to use in harsh way" She took out a small knife from her pocket while I just looked shocked. She seriously wanted to kill him or something.

THUD!

Sound of thumped can be heard outside of door. Suha put back the knife in her pocked and opened the door while grumbling. When she opened the door, a punch hit straight into herace and she falled down on the floor.ainted.

I looked at the man who did that shocked. Hero was real after all.