Chapter Fourteen

Upload 3/21!

Enjoy :D

Libby xx

Back at the cabin, oblivious to the appearance of the Lady of the Wolves, the remaining paired warriors were with Raven. The small red-head still sat in her chair trembling. Her wolf was pacing in her mind, she was agitated beyond belief. The fight between Lara and Elijah hadn't helped her but only increased her mild panic. Raven was scared of her captor; did he want her back? What was he doing now? She pictured him just standing there with a sinister smile... chuckling at her attempted struggles.

The young girl shivered at the image and Kelly frowned at the sight. She could hear Raven's increased heartbeat, just beating slightly faster than those around her, and it did worry the blonde wolf. Pursing her small lips, she turned and grabbed a bottle of water out of the cupboard behind her. Dave frowned at the actions and watched as his mate crouched in front of Raven.

"Hey." Kelly said with a smile. She unscrewed the bottle and held it up to the young wolf. Raven was more of a pup in her state at the moment. "Have some water pup; you need to get your health back up."

Raven's eyebrows creased together before she hesitantly grasped the bottle from Kelly's hand. She rested her arm against the arm rest of the chair as she stared at the bottle. The cabin went quiet as they watched her just stare. She pressed her hands together lightly, jumping when she heard it pop.

"Do you remember how?" Kelly gently asked. The look in the girls grey eyes was enough to know the answer. The blue eyes shone in sadness but anothe smile came across her face as she gently stretched two hands to Raven's arm. Kelly held a hand under the bottle and one under Raven's forearm. She could hear the increased heartrate, and this close to her, she could hear the red-heads blood swirling. The small hand under Raven's arm stroked a long scar but Kelly tried to hold back her emotion from showing.

Raven was frowning for multiple reasons; the long-forgotten motion in her arms, the sorrow in Kelly's eyes, and the popping sounds coming from the bottle. She was also frowning as to how close the bottle was getting to her face. Raven pushed her head back against the chair and watched the water bottle with panic grey eyes as though it was going to drill a hole through her head.

"It's okay, you drink it." Nel encouraged, demonstrating with a water bottle in her own hands. Raven was still frowning at the motion but let the water run down her throat as Kelly directed it to her mouth. It washed away grit she had felt there, but as quickly as it appeared it was gone. Kelly had moved it.

Kelly giggled at Raven's puzzled expression, the grey eyes looking between the water and Kelly.

"Take it a little at a time pup." Kelly chuckled, feeding her little snippets of water and before Raven knew it was all gone.

When Kelly went to put the empty bottle back in the cupboard, she frowned at Lara. The warrior wolf still lay on the floor where Princess Thalia had left her for submission. "Lara?"

"I'm alive, if you were wondering." She replied but her voice was void of emotion. The warrior opened her brown eyes and stared into the innocent blue.

"Are you okay?" Innocent little Kelly asked, a dimpled smile being thrown the way of the collapsed fighter. Lara smiled slightly. "

I am. Just ashamed I lost my temper to Elijah so easily." 

"He did insinuate you were a dog." Nel said, a low rumble echoing in her throat. The brown-skinned runner left Tin's side and walked over to Lara and Kelly. "I think you both just over-reacted. Elijah and Thalia are both tense right now."