Chapter Twenty Six

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoy this latest chapter, it's getting intense now! Let me know what you think in the comments please, any feedback is welcome :)

Libby xx

Greg was trembling as he finished reading out the email, received from Beck's wolf co-worker McDonald. All the wolves were still in anger but Thalia was trembling. Her hair was struggling in its lightening shades and a low rumble had sounded in her throat. The hunters were carefully positioning themselves in case anger got the better of them. Elijah couldn't blame the wolves for becoming snarly – an attempt was just taken on the new heir's life, it had only been a week.

Dave carefully laid a hand on the small of Kelly's back, even the innocent blonde wolf was trembling. "So Buchannan tried to kill a baby?" Dave summarised, checking the ever-darkening eyes of the female wolves around them. Thalia was shaking.

"He dares to even try!" Thalia hissed. "He knows that he wouldn't escape if he killed my niece. He is dead already..."

Elijah carefully hugged his mate from behind, kissing her collarbone in order to calm her down. Thalia stopped shaking but her low growls still sounded. Lara was the only wolf who was silent – sitting quietly next to Greg.

"Buchannan's coming after Raven. It's his plan B." Lara deduced, but the anger filling the cabin was quickly replaced as Raven herself spoke up.

"No it isn't." Her quiet voice was clear and confident for the first time in months.

The red-head herself was huddled into a corner of the cabin, her grey eyes haunted as memories bounced in her mind. She'd had a migraine for the past few hours, but she found it unimportant compared to Rebekah's arrival. The human herself was leaning against the bench further down from her, Rebekah and the others watching her carefully.

The migraine had been shoving forward memories of her traumatic experience that she'd desperately tried to keep down. Raven couldn't help but flinch as her tormentors words whispered in her ear as though he were right beside her.

Lady, you won't see what's coming.

Come on, Reaper, just one more drop... here, this will help.

His wicked laugh resonated in her mind. Don't bother fighting; you're not strong enough to take me down. You never will be.

Of course I have a back-up! Reaper will suffice though, if not we'll use the pup. Reaper can take her.

Up the doses.

Raven visibly flinched as she recalled the pain that came with each of those dreaded visits. Licking her suddenly dry lips, she took another deep breath before recalling the memories.

"The... The pup was Plan B... That attack... It was a back-up..." Raven was shaking as the migraine increased with each nightmare she saw. They were all coming forward now. Her heart was pounding faster, and it wasn't because of the deadly glare that Princess Thalia now held. Her hair suddenly shone a luminescent gold and Raven cowered.

"And you didn't say this until now?!" Thalia roared, her bones rattling with rage. "Why didn't you tell us this?!"

"I...I..."