Chapter Thirteen

NUMBER TWO OF THE 21 DAY UPLOAD! I forgot to post yesterday... Oops?

Enjoy!!

Libby xx

"On the night of the Heir's Celebratory Ball, you assigned Elijah and I to be the charge of the Hunters and Mates Alliance." Thalia reminded, starting from the very beginning. She was gulping down her emotions. The Princess was a mess. Her sister-in-mate sat there and listened to her as she told her tale.

"We'd found a rumoured vampire experimentation house, like the one you were in prior to the zoo." Thalia admitted, noting the cold look Seraphina had on her face. She had only told her brother Elliot, the King of the Wolves and Seraphina's mate, what had happened to her during that time. It took a while, and Elliot had knocked down half the forest in his rage.

"We passed it off as a rumour, but Elijah had found the house it was based off. We waited a few months and then decided to go in." Thalia said, a small smile on her face as she recalled the memory. "Elijah ordered me and the females to stay at the cabin, but I ignored him and led out the girls anyway."

Seraphina let a small smile onto her face at the determination in Thalia. "What did you find?"

Thalia stopped and looked up at the Queen of the Wolves. "We found a young wolf lying on a concrete table." She admitted as her body was rocked with emotions. Seraphina slowly leaned back as her eyes flashed an iridescent blue before calming. The Wolf Lady was a master at keeping her temper; she'd kept it for the entire time she was in the Zoo.

"Elijah carried her out; we weren't sure whether she'd had silver in her or not." Thalia carried on, her brown eyes breaking as the truth came out. "Her name is Raven; she can't be any older than sixteen."

Seraphina trembled as a tumble of emotions rocked her too. While she remained mostly calm, the Priestess was also praying to her Moon Goddess, her Patron that Raven would be okay. She knew exactly what Raven was going through and wished it on none... but a young girl? 

"How is she?" The Lady of the Wolves asked, her voice shaking slightly as she started to realise where this was going. It was something that she knew, deep down, that she had feared since she discovered she was with child.

"I don't know." Thalia spoke truthfully. "Raven is just really quiet and when she talks it's with fear.. And the way she looks at us..."

"With a blank stare?" Seraphina interrupted questioningly.

"Yeah..." Thalia was about to ask how she knew, but remembered that the Queen was once in that position. Lady Seraphina knew what Raven was going through... almost.

"I told her about you; that you could help her." The Princess spoke to the Queen. "Like you helped me and Elijah to be together."

"I wouldn't hesitate. She'd be able to touch me, correct?" Queen Seraphina answered, blue eyes listening intently.