Tubbo?

Ranboo woke up, he took the laptop that was literally on him from last night, and placed it on the desk next to him. He got up and showered, he didn't remember the last time he did.

He went to his desk and opened his computer. His wallpaper has 3 people on it, one of them was taller than the other 2, and hair was similar to his, the middle one had a red and white shirt and was looking up at the tall one, the smaller one on the right looked up at the one with the red and white shirt.

Ranboo started at it for a while trying to think who they were. The tall one had similar hair to his so he assumed it was him, but why was he wearing a mask and sunglasses indoors? He struggled with the other two, and looked around the wallpaper to see if there were clues.

The one with the red and white shirt was familiar. Ah yes! Tommy! I know him!

He struggled with the last one. The small one on the right. He looked at him but couldn't seem to remember.

On top of all three of them, wrote "Bench Trio". He opened google and searched "bench trio" and the same image poped up. He then typed who is bench trio, It said "The friendship between ranboo, tubbo, and tommyinnit. He looked at it for a few seconds.

His eyes widened and his hands started shaking.

T- Tubbo..

He forgot who Tubbo was. They talked to each other last night! How did he forget?

He sat there on the verge of tears. He forgot who his best friend was.

He looked at his hands, which were shaking hard and opened discord to call Tubbo to tell him. Ranboo and Tubbo told each other everything, but Ranboo was scared to tell Tubbo. How would Tubbo react?

Ranboo sat there in fear, his mouse hovering over the call button. He didn't know what to do. His breathing was becoming heavier and tears started rolling down his eyes. What was happening?

"Good morning Ranboo :)" - Tubbo now

Tubbo had seen him online, he had to keep his act together.

"Hi Tubbo :D"

"Have you seen the news today?"

"No?"

"Quarantine lock down thing is over! We can meet up together again!"

"Oh that's good :)"

"Yea!! When do you want to meet up?"

"Anytime!"

"Can you do today or tomorrow?"

"Sure tomorrow!"

"YAY"

Ranboo was completely panicking by now. He forgot who his best friend was, and was now going to meet up with him. He knew something was wrong with him and didn't know how to fix it, or how to tell anyone.

"Wanna call? Do something maybe? Maybe stream? Tell everyone the good news!?"

"Sure!"

Ranboo had tears rolling down his face, he was unstable and the air was thin. If he said no Tubbo would have his suspicions, Tubbo was very smart! Tubbo would know something was up. He had no choice. He picked up the pending call.

"Hey Ranboo!"

"Hi Tubbo" Ranboo tried to sound energetic, his voice was a little cracked and small from the crying.

"Holy sht your voice okay?" (family friendly <3 idk im not allowed to curse TT)

"Haha yea, I don't know what happened to it" Ranboo didn't know what to say that was the only excuse he could come up with, it wasn't even an excuse.

"We don't have to stream today, wanna tweet something instead?"

"Sure"

Tubbo was so sweet and caring, it hurt Ranboo to think about how Tubbo cared for him, meanwhile he forgot who Tubbo was. He ended the call and started sobbing again. He was a mess, he didn't know what to do.

He got a twitter notification from a few members of the dream team saying they were out of lock down, and Tubbo said they were doing a bench trio meet up soon. Tommy replyed to the tweet saying "AYY POG" Ranboo joined them and replyed, "WOOOO"

--

The day had passed, Ranboo was not really doing anything all day, he watched youtube the whole day and didn't move much either.He doordashed food to his house and as he got up to take it, he felt dizzy as he got up, he stumbled to the door trying to keep his balance. He thanked the deliver and gave them a tip. 

He closed the door and placed the food on a table nearby. What is wrong with me?  It felt like the floor beneath him was moving and the walls were shaking. He was scared. He felt his lungs slowly closing the more he breathed. He then lost his balance, he was still awake looking around on the floor, he couldn't move, it hurt. He tried to manage it but ended up losing conscious.

780 words :)