Death

TW: Drugs. Needles(?). Kidnapping(?).

I woke up in a dark room, it was pitch black. Was this another  nightmare? Ugh can't I just sleep in peace? I just stared there, I looked around but still couldn't see anything, I was still, my hands were tied behind my back and I was sitting. I moved my hands but they were stuck, my hands accidentally got pinched on something that made me let a quick yelp.

I guess this wasn't a dream? I let a shaky sigh and the room flashed bright and the door busted opened. I flinched and saw who was approaching. There was a man dressed all in black. "H- Hello?" I say trying to stay calm. The guy closes the door and walks over to a metal rolling table, the ones you'd see at a dentist. 

I see him grab a small needle and walk over towards me. "Huh-" I manage to say, my eyes grew wide and I see him untying my hands. "What are you doing?"  He grabs my arm and stretches it out, I begin moving my arm away so he couldn't put the needle in. He lets out sigh, "If you keep moving it's going to hurt more." I hear him say. His voice was deep and  had no emotion in it. I hold still, not wanting to feel any pain and look away. I couldn't feel anything at first, but then I felt a sharp pain in my left arm. It was worse then any normal shot I've taken. It felt more like getting stabbed but with a thin and sharp knife.. but like- worse? I can't describe the pain. He held the needle in place and continued injecting the weird liquid into my vein.

I bit my lips trying to hold in a scream, but he continued, how long was it? It felt like forever when he finally pulled it out and went back to the tray to get a band aid. I looked over at my arm and saw it completely swelled, as blood flowed through the small hole just created. He placed the band aid tight on my arm and I look up to him from my seat. "What was that?" I asked him, letting out deep breaths from the pain.

He cleans the needle and leaves the room. I look around the room and saw a camera in the corner. I then see a black window in the wall and the tray that had a used needle still on it. I tried turning around to see if anything was behind me, but then felt a sharp pain in my chest. I screamed and clenched it with my free hand. The pain grew stronger and I could feel it spreading around the area. I leaned towards the side of my chair and felt my throat becoming numb, I wheezed trying to breath, feeling pain for every breath I took.

I soon got light headed from the heavy breathing and felt my eyelids becoming heavier. I saw the guy run back into the room but I couldn't see what else happened, my eyes shut and everything went black.

--

My eyes slowly fluttered open and I looked around the room again. There was a slow beeping noise and it looked like a heart monitor. I saw a black stripped tied to my upper arm. There was still so much pain thought out my body and I felt like passing out again, the beeping didn't help.  I turned to see what was finally behind me. nothing, there was just an outlet the monitor was plugged into. I faced forwards and let another sigh.

Why am I even here? Was I always here? What was I doing before I was here? Why can't I remember it? I thought to myself. I sat there trying to remember, but I couldn't concentrate with the heavy pain pounding with every heartbeat. 

The guy walked back in the room with another needle, I watched as he prepared another shot for me and took it as an opportunity, "Wh- Why am I here? What are y-you doing to me?" I say not realizing how dry my throat was. The guy stays quiet and walks over to me with the needle. "Please t-tell me" I look into his eyes and he puts his head down.

"I'm sorry kid, it's my job, I get paid to do this, I don't even know what's going in you. I need this money. I'm sorry." He said as he injects the needle. It was somehow worse than the first one. The pain shocked my body immediately and I yelped at the pain. I see the guy leaving and try to calm the pain by staying still. I couldn't. Everything hurts. And I couldn't think of anything before I was here.

It got worse as the same guy came what felt like every few hours as he one by one injected another, and another. Each time somehow getting worse. Was I going to die?