Ranboo pov

"Tubbo I-" I say interrupted by my sobs, "-I keep losing my memory." I say with my voice shaking. Tubbo looked at me with worry in his eyes, he then smiled and hugged me, "Thank you for telling me Ranboo." Still hugging me, I hug him back, "We'll find a way to solve this." 

I soon calmed down and stopped crying, Tubbo noticed, "You wanna stay here tonight?" He said breaking apart from the hug. I instantly felt cold as the spot Tubbo was hugging was now missing, "Sure.." I say, not realizing how my voice would sound, it was small, it sounded scared.

"What do you want to eat?" He said with a small smile. I wasn't really hungry, but I knew I would be later. I sat on his bed "I don't know, get me whatever you got." I laid down and opened my phone while hugging his blanket.

After ordering the food he laid with me and hugged me. It felt nice having someone next to me, someone hugging me, someone I trusted. I hugged him back and we watched youtube together. I was enjoying his company and spending my time with him. It felt nice, safe, and comfo- DING DONGG

"Oooh food is here!" Tubbo said as he got up and happily skipped away. I watched as he left and put my head down, I frowned a little, I was enjoying our time god dammit. I continued watching the video we were on and waited for Tubbo to come back, I waited.. and waited..... and waited...... uhm.. Tubbo?

I sit up on the edge of the bed and wait a little more, maybe the food was wrong and he had to fix it? maybe he's planning a surprise? but what if... no? right?

I got a memory of the nightmare I had earlier. not again... no nononononononono I could feel my chest closing in and my vision getting blurry. What if Tubbo is gone though? what if he got kidnapped? should I check?  Tubbo come back please.. My lungs got exhausted from breathing so fast, It hurt to breathe. The thoughts were so loud and won't stop coming. I curled into a ball and held my heavy head full of thoughts. It was so overwhelming.

"Ranboo?"

I heard a sweet voice say. It brought my attention back to reality. I was shaking, my body ached from the amount of shaking.

"Oh my god Ranboo are you okay?"

The voice said again, it felt as if it was healing me, all my worries, thoughts, problems. I then felt a tight hug, holding me from falling into my endless thoughts.

I sniffed not realizing I was crying, "Tubbo?" I said breathless. I rested into Tubbo's arms and wrapped my arms around him, "I- I'm sorry.. Tubbo...."

"No no it's okay, tell me what's wrong boo?" He said in a sweet soft voice. I let a small smile at the nickname, "It's- nothing." 

I see Tubbo give a sad smile, "Once your ready, you can tell me" He says.

Tubbo is so sweet, so kind, so caring, so gentle, yet so energetic and fun. God no wonder I love him.

520 words. sorry I took so long to write this chapter ㅠㅠ atleast it didn't take as long as the other one- but the other one was longer? wah