Innit

Ranboo woke up in his own house, he got up but immediately fell down, he didn't land. He continued to fall into nothing, he looked down to see a picture of Tubbo, but Tubbo's eyes were covered with a black scribble. Ranboo shut his eyes in fear. 

He got up as if nothing happened and walked into his kitchen, he saw the same picture, the same on from the dream he had a few seconds ago. The picture of Tubbo. He ran back to his room and shut the door, he looked around and saw the picture next to his bed. Suddenly the ground underneath him opened up and he fell into the same picture. He screamed for help, but couldn't be heard, not even by himself.

He then shot up from his bed, the same scene. But this time the picture was approaching him. He screamed as it slowly came closer and closer, and he couldn't move, couldn't run. The picture surrounded him, then he started falling again.

"Ranboo?"

Ranboo woke up by himself gasping for air. Tubbo scooted closer and hugged him.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, you looked like you were having a bad dream."

Silence fell between them for a few seconds.

"Uh, so Tommy is staying with us tonight.. are you?"

Ranboo gave Tubbo a nod and got out of bed. "I'll go to my home to shower and bring clothes"

"Okay, should I come?"

"If you want."

Tubbo happily followed Ranboo to his car and Ranboo drove to his apartment. He unlocked the door and both stepped inside. Tubbo was looking around while Ranboo was in the shower.

-- yay

They reached back to Tubbo's house with everything they needed and played minecraft while waiting for Tommy. Tubbo set up Ranboo a small desk next to his so they could play together.

Tommy arrived pretty late and they talked and played minecraft with each other for the rest of the day :)

Once night time came, they were deciding who was going to sleep on the bed with Tubbo, and who would sleep on the floor.

"Well I'm sleeping on the bed, because it's mine!"

"Tubbo! That's not fair!" Tommy crossed his arm, and Ranboo let out a small laugh.

"How about monopoly? 2 winners sleep in bed, the loser sleeps on the floor?" Ranboo suggested.

"Ughh It takes too longg" Tommy complained

"That sounds fun!" Tubbo got up and tried finding the monopoly. "Found it!"

(They finished playing monopoly, im not typing out the game because idek how to play it TT basically Tubbo and Tommy won. because ranboo and tubbo was too predictable. sorry)

They set up a mattress for Ranboo and got ready for bed.

"Any plans for tomorrow?" Tubbo asked looking at the ceiling.

"Can we go to an Amusement Park?" Tommy begged, "One opened recently."

Ranboo let a small laugh at the way Tommy sounded like a little child.

"What, big man?"

"Sure Tommy we can go! I wanted to go to one too actually." Tubbo replied.

They all fell asleep :D

487 words