{\_/}

Ranboo woke up happy that day. His memory has stayed with him, he had his friends near him. Life was going well! One by one they woke up and got ready to go.

They arrived at the amusement park, Ranboo never been to an amusement park, so he was happy that Tubbo and Tommy was with him for the first time he was there.

"Which one first?" Tubbo looked around with big eyes at the colorful roller coasters.

"We bought the fast lane, so why not all? In order" Tommy said waving the card around.

Ranboo stared at the roller coasters admiring them.

"Oh yea Ranboo have rode on a roller coaster?" Tubbo began to walk to the closest one while Tommy and Ranboo followed.

"No! I have not!" Ranboo held Tubbo's hand so he could walk around and continue looking.

"Sad life, I came here with my wife once." Tommy joked

--

Ride after ride, time passed quickly. A few more hours until the park closed. Ranboo was enjoying the rides, they were fun and scary at a manageable level.

"Oh god, look at that one! It goes so high!" Tommy looked up at one of the rides they haven't rode on yet.

"Only 3 more! Wow!" Ranboo walked with them into the line.

They got onto the ride and they buckled their seat belts. They slowly went up the railings, getting a view of the night sky reflecting off the ocean.

"What a nice view!" Tubbo said with the colorful city lights looking like ground stars from how far it was.

"YeaAAA-" Tommy got cut off by the drop that suddenly occurred. 

The drop shocked Ranboo as he was distracted by the view. In the dark of night, it reminded him of the nightmare he had recently of falling into the dark void. He covered his face and shut his eyes as it continued, then came the crash as they landed and the ride continued.

"WOOOOOO" Tommy screamed as the ride was moving incredibly fast.

Ranboo lost all the fun, he was put back into the nightmare. He didn't realize the ride ended, his face was covered by his hands and he was facing down. His lungs were closing in as the nightmare continue to play in his mind.

He felt a soft touch on his shoulder. "Ranboo next person's turn. C'mon!" He heard the voice of Tubbo as his seat belt unbuckled.

Ranboo got up in fear, his legs and hands shaking, his lungs closing in with his breathing.

"Big guy, you good?" Tommy asked putting his hands on Ranboo's back, guiding him to the exit.

"C'mon Ranboo it was just a roller coaster!" Tubbo held Ranboo's hand and together the three walked out.

As soon as they got out Ranboo placed his hand on the metal railing outside, the one used to separate people from the bushes. He held on to it and tried to regulate his breathing.

He knew he was breathing but couldn't feel it in his lungs, he placed his hand on his chest to see if it was rising. It sure was. He felt suffocated, as if someone was choking him. It hurts. Tears slowly fell from his face.

"Ranboo? We can leave if you're not feeling well?" Tubbo said trying to get his attention. Ranboo couldn't focus, the world was blocked by the nightmare he trapped in.

Tubbo held Ranboo's hand, and placed the other on his back, Helping him walk to the exit of the amusement park. It was closing soon anyway.

They barely left the area surrounding the ride they were just in when Ranboo collapsed.

"RANBOO" Tubbo shouted rushing to pick him up. While Tommy ran to the front to ask for help.

599 words. I really tried making the chapter longer TT Idk how to add a lot of detail-