Remember Me?

Ranboo woke up in the hospital hooked up to a monitor. The sound of the monitor rung through his head as he adjusted to the brigt lights.

"Ranboo?" A soft voice spoke as he felt something touch his hand.

Ranboo slowly sat up and looked to see a short brown haired guy sitting next to him.

"W- Who are you?" Ranboo asked looking into the person's eyes.

"You don't know who I am?" Tubbo's eyes started to water in shock. Ranboo slowly shook his head then turned away to scan the room

The guy got up and walked outside to talk with the nurse.

"Did he hit his head or something?"

"No, he's perfectly fine sir, did something happen?"

"H- He doesn't seem to remember m-me.." Tubbo stuttered on his tears that were softly falling from his cheecks.

The nurse walked in the room, "Hi Ranboo! How are you?"

"I'm.. good- why am I here?" Ranboo looked confused and looked back at the guy he woke up to earlier.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?" The nurse asked in a sweet voice.

Ranboo shook his head then looked down. The nurse left the room and the same guy approached Ranboo, "Ranboo, stop this, please, you're scaring me!" The little person sobbed.

"I'm sorry I don't know who you are! Do you mind telling me?" Ranboo tried to comfort the guy, but couldn't figure out how they know each other.

"I'm Tubbo! One of your best friends!" The Tubbo guy continued to cry on the floor.

It broke Ranboo's heart to see how he couldn't remember his best friend, but also was suspicious of how he didn't know him.

The nurse came back with a few papers, and showed them to Tubbo, "Nothing damaged!"

"Th- Then why can't he remember me?"

"Maybe temporary memory lost? You may leave now, he'll start getting his memory back slowly." She handed the papers to Tubbo and walked out.

Ranboo sat there fidgeting with his fingers as Tubbo filled out the sheet of paper.

Tubbo sighed, "Okay let's go home Ranboo.." He wiped his tears away as Ranboo hopped off the bed. Something inside Ranboo was telling himself to trust the Tubbo.

They drove home together in silence, and reached home.

"Are you hungry?" Tubbo asked standing in front of the kitchen.

"Not right now.."

Tubbo nodded and led Ranboo to a familiar room. They both sat down and looked at each other. "Ranboo, what do you remember?"

Ranboo stayed silent for a few seconds, really thinking about it. 

"I- I don't know, I was falling into s-something... It was pitch black you couldn't see where it ended. That's all I remember I'm sorry." Ranboo said in a small voice.

The words 'falling' and 'pitch black' reminded Tubbo of the last roller coaster they were in.

"I'm going to call someone okay Ranboo?" Tubbo said standing up.

Ranboo nodded and Tubbo left the room. He dialed Tommy, who left because of his mom.

"T- Tommy" Tubbo's voice was shaky

"Tubbo! How's Ranboo? Are you okay?"

"H- He doesn't remember m-me, I think something happened to him on the roller coaster we w-went to-" Tubbo started crying again.

"You want me to come over?" Tommy said in a gentle tone.

"If you can.."

"Okay I'm on my way, I'll end the call." 

Tubbo heard a car engine start, followed by the sound of the call ending. Tubbo walked back in the room, and found Ranboo on his computer.

"Wacha doin?" Tubbo skiped next to Ranboo and looked into the screen.

"Uhm- I don't know?" Ranboo looked at the screen while Philza's live stream was playing.

"You know, he's like our dad" Tubbo let a small smile.

Ranboo nodded to show he was listening, and watched as Phil improved builds in his hardcore world.

A few minutes later Tommy showed  up. :D

"Hey Ranboo!" Tommy said entering the room.

"Tommy! Ay!" Tubbo said as Tommy sat down.

They didn't know what to do so Ranboo just listened to them having conversations, trying to recollect a few memories. It soon got late, Ranboo so far knew about dsmp, being a 'faceless' youtuber, and some other important stuff.

--

"It's pretty late now, Ranboo do you want to stay here, or go back home tonight?" Tubbo turned away from Tommy and looked at Ranboo.

"We don't live together" Ranboo asked, tilting his head slightly.

"No, but we hangout a lot!" Tubbo smiled.

"I guess I can go home for tonight." Ranboo looked down waiting for Tubbo to stand up first. Tubbo looked sad but stood up to take Ranboo home, and Ranboo followed.

"Don't worry Tubbo, I'm loyal! I'll stay with you." Tommy said as the two exited the room.

The car ride to Ranboo's house was quiet They both didn't know how to start a conversation, at least in this time.

They arrived at an apartment building, "069" Tubbo said as he handed Ranboo his keys, phone, and wallet he found on his desk.

Ranboo waved as Tubbo drove off, He unlocked the door. He looked around and saw the camera's red light. Either a pervert was here, or I set it up myself, I thought to myself staring at the camera.

I explored the rooms, not many only 2. It was a one person apartment and was very small. The first room you entered was the kitchen, and next to it was a sofa and TV, the living room. The only other room was the bedroom and had a bathroom attached but blocked off by a wall and door.

Ranboo found some clothes in the wardrobe next to the bathroom and chose some comfortable clothes and went to shower. He later changed into the clothes and went to sleep.

911 words. wtf, how is it this number- i-

well now it's 921, 922, 923, AAAAAA