? :)

hi! just thought i should start doing POVs TT sorry-

Ranboo POV:

"Hi chat! Did you miss us?" Tubbo smiled at the camera.

I moved my chair closer to Tubbo so the chat could see me.

"Ight so today! We are doing a you laugh you lose! Woo! And Ranboo's here" He let a small laugh and started clapping.

--

We streamed for a few minutes, I only messed up a few times causing the chat to have concerns. I think I was doing good?

"Ranboo, the chat asks if you're tired... Are you?" Tubbo asks a little bit concerned but also jokely.

"Ehh a little bit" I say trying not to sound tired, as I was the entire stream.

I didn't find most videos the chat sent funny, if I did I barely had energy to laugh. I forced a laugh for those videos, but I don't think it was believable enough.

A few more minutes passed, I could feel my eyelids becoming heavier as time passed. I was blinking slowly and had no control over it. I could feel reality slipping away. 'please not now..' I pray in my mind. It didn't work. My eyes shut and the world turned black.

--

Tubbo pov :D

My eyes were on the videos playing, continuing the ylyl, I looked at the chat and almost everyone was spamming, 'RANBOO' . I turned around to see Ranboo in his chair with his head down.

"OH GOD! RANBOO?" I say moving closer to him. "Ranboo are you awake?" I ask with no response from him. I checked his pulse as it was the only think I could think of doing.

"It's okay, he has a pulse. I'll put his in bed chat, he seemed tired" I say moving his chair towards the bed, then tilting the chair onto the bed. I positioned him into a normal sleeping position and went back to the desks. "Alright were gonna continue!" I say, the chat still a bit concerned but we continued the stream for a few hours.

--

okay back to ranboo pov

I was put into a dark room, I could only see Tubbo who was sitting in front of me. He was transparent and part of him was completely gone.

"Tubbo?" I say walking to him. "What happened to you?" I tried to hold his hand, but my hand went through his. I gasp and stand next to him instead.

Tubbo was crying and inbetween sobs he managed to say, "Y- You forgot who I w-was?" He says getting up, he tried to hug me but went through me and disappeared. "Tubbo?" I say collapsing to the ground. I look around then put my head in my hands. I screamed, no one could hear me. I screamed in the dark room alone. I sobbed and curled into a small ball and continued to sob into my knees.

My eyes shot opened and I was gasping for air.

"Hello Ranboo! I'm streaming by the way." I see Tubbo sitting on a chair near his desk. "Did you have another nightmare? Your were moving a lot and screaming."

I got embarrassed but tried to act like I wasn't. My mask felt wet, probably full of tears from when I was crying in the dream. I got up and went to the bathroom, and used Lani's hairdryer, she wouldn't mind?

I came back and sat next to Tubbo, "Hi" I say trying to act like nothing happened. The chat was filled with concern and Tubbo looked worried too, I could tell he was trying to hide it by the way he was acting. "We're going to pretend nothing happened chat, okay?"

We got back to what we were doing and the rest of the stream was normal, there were going to be clips of that on youtube, I just know it. The streamed ended in less then an hour and I knew Tubbo was going to have another talk with me.

"Ranboo" Tubbo said looking at me, I looked down and fidgeted with my fingers, "Ranboo, look at me." Tubbo said in a fairly serious tone, "Tell me what's going on with you, please?"

"I-"

....

"I still don't know Tubbo.."

Silence filled the room, Tubbo went closer to me and put his hands on top of mine. "Please tell me, we're best friends right?" He said with a smile, "I know something is bothering you, and I know you want help with it too."

My eyes started to become warm, I felt a tear fall from my face that got absorbed by my mask, "Tubbo" I paused to think about how to tell him, should I? Will he actually help? How will he help? "Yes?" He says which brings my attention back to him.

I was drawn back to the nightmare from a while ago, Tubbo's reaction when he found out was heart breaking, but if he found out sooner it would hurt him more, right? Or would he leave me after I tell him? I didn't realize but my mask was then full of tears, Tubbo raised his hands closer to my face, "May I?" He asks, I nod and he slowly removed my mask from my face, he then takes off my glasses with it. My eyes were red and had dark circles under them, I didn't like him seeing me like this.

"Tubbo I-" I say interrupted by my sobs, "-I keep losing my memory."

880 words

sorry for the extremely delayed chapter- I got busy with school and I didn't how I was going to write it TT welp onto the next one-