Meet Up

He woke up and was lost. He looked around and was in the kitchen still, he stood up and sat on one of the kitchen island chairs, his back and neck ached from sleeping on the hard floor, there was a bag of food next to him, he opened it and saw the food he ordered yesterday, it was cold and probably not good to eat, he threw it away and poured himself a bowl of cereal.

He quickly ate it and went to his room,  he sat at his desk and held his head in his hand. After trying to remember what happened last night, he opened his laptop and checked the cameras to see. He cringed looking at himself but ignored it. There he was getting the food, he saw himself fall in the middle of the kitchen. It made more sense.

He turned on his computer and checked twitter, he saw the post saying "bench trio" and was confused. He then went on discord and saw a message from Tubbo.

"Ranboo were going to meet at my house :) come when ever your ready!" - Tubbo 10am

SHOOT THE MEET UP-

Ranboo changed into a hoodie and jeans and walked outside. He couldn't see properly as he was still a bit dizzy, not as much as yesterday. His back being the real issue now.

--

He arrived at Tubbo's house and rang the door bell.

"Ranboo!"

"EYY"

He was greeted by Tubbo and Tommy, they were both so happy that they could be meeting each other, (still having to follow covid rules :')

Ranboo just kept thinking about last night, what happened to me..?

--

They went live and were having a fun time with the audience. Everyone was having a good time! Except Ranboo, he still quite shocked from forgetting Tubbo, but knew he had to get over it one day. He looked at Tubbo through his sunglasses and saw that sweet innocent face smiling and laughing with the jokes being made. He felt bad, for himself and Tubbo.

The panic began to come back, his breathing was heavier and his head became worse, he got up to leave but felt the dizzyness come back, he walked out side the room and squatted down, out of frame of the camera, he placed his hands around his head and tried to get his breathing back to normal.

Tubbo and Tommy looked at Ranboo leaving, after a while Tubbo followed Ranboo while Tommy entertained the veiwers. Right outside the door there was Ranboo, looking scared with his hands around his head. Tubbo kneeled down next to Ranboo.

"Ranboo, holy sht what happened?" Tubbo had worry in his voice as Ranboo stayed where he was heavily breathing.

"T- Tubbo?" Nothing was getting better, Ranboo was still on the floor panicking.

"Yes Ranboo"

"I- Uh-" He stuttered still trying to catch his breath.

"You can talk to me later." Tubbo said stroking Ranboo's back, trying to comfort him.

The chat filled with concern for Ranboo.

"Uhmm 'Is Ranboo okay?' I don't know I'll go check on him, chat.. Behave" Tommy let out a small laugh and walked outside.

Tubbo looked up at him, "Make an excuse"

"What excuse?!"

"I don't know!"

They both stood there thinking. Ranboo calmed down after a while and stood up.

"S- Sorry we can go back now.." He sounded fine now, as if nothing happened.

"No, we can end the stream if you want Ranboo." Tubbo stood up with him.

"It's fine, I'm fine now!" Ranboo placed his hand against the wall to keep his balance.

Tubbo looked worried but agreed, "You're gonna have to talk to us later about this though"

All three walked back in and sat down like nothing happened. The chat was relieved that Ranboo came back okay.

"Phone call, sorry" Ranboo thought of an excuse and ended up with that. Tubbo let a small relieve smile too. 

--

Few hours later the stream ended.

"So.. Ranboo," Tubbo turned to Ranboo along with Tommy, "What's going on?"

Ranboo looked down to avoid eye contact and started to fidget with his fingers. "I- I don't know.." 

Tommy was worried for his friend, but didn't know what to do. "C'mon Ranbo-"

"I REALLY DON'T KNOW!" Ranboo suddenly brought his knees to his chest and his hands to his ears.

The room fell silent, and regret filled Tommy.

"Look, we're sorry Ranboo, we'd like to help you?" Tubbo walked over Ranboo and placed his hand on Ranboo's back like he did earlier.

"I really don't know, Tubbo.." A tear fell from behind his glasses, getting absorbed by his mask.

A few minutes passed and Tommy got a message from his mom. "Sorry, guys I gotta go now, you two have fun." Tommy walked away and left the two together alone in the room.

"Well.. I was planning to have the three of us sleepover, but I guess it can just be you and me, would you like to do that?"

"Sure.." Ranboo rested his legs and arms and got up. He hugged Tubbo and let another tear fall.

I almost forgot about someone who cares about me..

Tubbo hugged him back. "So what do you want to do first?"

Ranboo stayed silent and continued to hug Tubbo.

They stayed like that for a few minutes

855 words. they ended up just watching movies :P