pov

TW: Drugs, Needles, Kidnapping

ranboo pov

I sat there, my head laid back as I counted down the seconds until he came back. Everything hurt, I cannot explain how much. It gotten so bad he taped my arm he injected the chemical to the chair to make it faster. The door opened again, I flinched and my whole body was shaking, making it hurt more but I couldn't control it. "P- Please no.." I say weakly stuttering in fear.

He gently placed his hand on my arm and whispered another sorry. He did that almost every time and it never helped. Tears were streaming down my face as the needle poked through the mark of the last few. The pain flowed through me again, for what felt like the hundredth time. I was tired and my eyelids became heavier. I was exhausted by all the needles going in me. I let my eyes close, maybe this was death then?

--

I woke up to the sound of the door opening, "N- NO!" I scream with uncontrollable tears running down my cheeks, "please.." I lowered my voice, I had no energy to scream anymore.

The guy looks at me and put his hands up, "You're free.." He says. I look at him and smile, "really?"

 guy's pov

I watched through the window, that poor kid look so weak. He looked like he was in so much pain, I need this for my younger sister, but he probably needs someone too. I feel so bad for him but I was getting paid so much. My check is coming today, maybe I can set him free?

I went in and the kid immediately woke up from his peaceful sleep. I saw as his eyes were written with terror as he looked at me, he was shaking and so were his words, "N- NO!" He shouts. His words were broken by his tears and I couldn't take it. "please.." He says again. His voice was small, it made my heart melt as I know what happened to him. I know what I've done to him.

I took a deep breath, "You're free.." I say to him. His eyes widened and I saw his small tired smile. "really?" He says in a small voice. It sounded like a little kid getting a toy they wanted, except his toy was his freedom. I nod and unplug the heart monitor that was connected to him and took off the tape on his arm.

He tried to stand up but I watched him fall back on the seat. "You need help?" I ask rushing over to him. He flinched but gave a small nod. He was limping and hung on to me while walking, it seemed as if his legs were broken. I felt terrible for doing that to him, but I was desperate. I just hope he'll be okay.

I opened the car door and helped him get in, I started driving and could hear loud but faint breathing in the back, "You good?" I ask concerned. I look in the mirror to see his eyes shut but slowly opening, "It hurts.." He says. I took a deep sigh, "Look kid- I'm so sorry, I feel so bad please forgive me?" I ask, "Good thing you're free, I don't know what my boss would do if he found out I let you free.." I say following my memory of where I picked the kid up from.

"Huh?" He says struggling to sit up, "What d-do you mean?"

"Yea, you could've stayed longer but I decided to set you free." I say paying close attention to the road. It was quiet and I found the neighborhood he was found in. "Thank you.." He said quietly but loud enough for me to hear, I turned at him and smiled, he looking out the window in confusion, "Well uhm.. this is your house!" I say getting out of the car to help him.

"B- But I thought I lived in an apartment?" He says using my hand as support. I look at him also confused, "Well- is this your friend's house then?" I say staying near the car incase we have to go back in.

"I-" He paused, "I d-don't remember anyone.." He says slowly losing grip of my hands. I looked at the door and searched my memory, the house was exactly like the one I picked him up from.

Suddenly and short brunette walked out the door with red puffy eyes, he looked at us and I swear his face lit up. "Ranboo?" He said in a confused happy voice, "RANBOO!!" He says running towards us. I see the apparently named 'Ranboo' guy step backwards to the car but got jumped by the guy who was running towards him into a hug.

Ranboo let out a whimper and the guy immediately backed away, "Ranboo- I was so worried- I- Boo-"

"Who are you?" Ranboo spoke

I stood frozen and pulled 'Ranboo' away from the guy. The guy looked pretty young too, and he spoke up again, "Boo?" He asks confused, "Wait- no.. Ranboo you have memory problems- look I have your book!" He says and begins running back into the house. I stood there shocked and opened the car door again, I gently begin helping 'Ranboo' go back in the car when the other guy rushed back towards us.

"Look-" He said out of breath from running, "He had memory problems and we- we wrote this before he went missing" The guy said. "Mhm.." I said taking the book from him and flipping through the pages, "What's your name kid?" I ask making eye contact with him.

"Uhm- sir my name is Toby but you can call me Tubbo.." He said looking and 'Ranboo' who is sat in the car looking at us like a scared child. "What's your relationship with this kid?" I ask Tubbo.

Tubbo also looked scared but continued to talk, "I- I'm one of his best friends!" He says then pulling out his phone from his pocket, "Look! That's me and him!" He says showing me a picture of him and a guy wearing a black and white mask with glasses. I took a heavy sigh looking at the picture. "That could be anyone Tubbo." I say and close the car door and walked to the drivers seat.

"WAIT- PLEASE" Tubbo says running after me.

1048 words

"TUBBO WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING TO BE A FISH!?"

"bloop"