remember this book

ranboo pov

There was silence for a few seconds, he deserved to know. "I thought I lost you." Tubbo looked at me with slight concern, "Ohh, my old friend from high school delivered the food.. you just reminded me- shall we go eat now?" Realization hit me, I should've went to check, a bit embarrassed I nod and follow him on the desk to eat.

The food was really good. I don't know what it was, but what I do know is that Tubbo had good taste in food. We spent the rest of the night talking about random things like streaming, dsmp, and other stuff related to our careers. I was so relieved Tubbo didn't bring my memory problems up much.

"Ranboo?" Tubbo said looking up from his phone that he was just on. We didn't know what to talk about so we just went on our phones and showed eachother tiktoks or memes.

"Yea?" I ask also looking up from my phone, now we were both making eye contact.

"Shall we try finding solutions to.. you know. Your memories? Before it gets worse?" He asks me and moves towards me.

I look down and place my phone on the desk next to me. "Okay.." I say then saw him with a notebook and he handed it to me.

"Try writing some stuff you'd like to remember. Maybe about streaming? People in your life? Your mask and sunglasses? ... Me?" Tubbo said also giving me a pen.

I took the notebook and pen and opened to the first page. I looked at it for a few seconds wondering What should I write in it? How should I start it? What if someone finds it and reads it? Will this actually work? What if I forget this even exists?

Tubbo noticed I looked a little lost and spoke up, "You can start off with a self introduction?" He says smiling and scooting his chair to give me space.

I held the pen and began writing.

My name is mark. People call me Ranboo, almost everyone calls me Ranboo. If you don't know what's happening, you've lost your memory. It happens a few times. I am a streamer, I stream minecraft on twitch every few days. I'm in a minecraft server called dream smp, and orgin smp. I wear a black and white mask in public and sun glasses. My mask will switch a few times depending on how I feel.

I looked back up at Tubbo who looked at the cover of the book. He noticed me and smiled, "You're done? Now try writing about the people in your life, who you can trust and other fun facts about them."

I began writing about eveyone in my life, tommy, techno, wilbur, phil, dream, niki, jack, tubbo.

Tubbo

Tubbo is my best friend, along with tommy. Tubbo is the sweatest guy ever. you can trust him with anything. so far he is the only on who knows about this book and about your memory problems. he came up with the idea of this book. he helps with anything. he is very nice, kind, sweat, caring, fun, energetic, funny, anything related to those. I kind of like him. that's how much i appreciate him.

I smiled to myself and turned to Tubbo. "Done!" I say closing my book.

He smiled back, "Okay want to go sleep now"

I nod and went to his bed and he followed. I laid down but couldn't sleep. what if it happens again? what if i don't believe the memory book was written by me? a few hours passed and I kept shuffling around and couldn't fall asleep.

"Boo?" He said in a tired voice. 

"hmm?" I reply to him, "Sorry, I can't sleep I'll try being more quiet." I whisper to him. Wait- what did he just call m- ... nevermind.

I get up and do my best to quietly walk to the kitchen. I haven't slept in so long, I was tired. But I couldn't sleep. The moment I closed my eyes I would have a thought that made me wide awake. I walk into the kitchen and filled a glass with water.

As I slowly drink the water, I see someone in a black car pull up at Tubbo's house. I assumed it was Tubbo's dad, because he was approaching the house. I hear the door bell ring and went to open the door for him.

I opened the door and was immediately grabbed into the person's arm. I gasp in shock, accidentally breathing into a cloth the guy was holding. My vision starter to blur and I feel numb, I see the world closing in on me as I take another slow breath.