o/

Ranboo woke up the next day, showered, and ate breakfast. He turned on the PC that was next to his bed and started exploring. He first checked if Tubbo sent him anything on discord or messages.

'Hi :)' Tubbo 7 minutes ago

'Good morning Tubbo!' Ranboo now

Ranboo smiled at the message, and continued exploring. The apps opened on his computer was discord, chrome>>youtube, twitch, and a camera app?

He opened the camera and saw himself sitting in his room, he put up two fingers and watched as the screen did the same. Now he was curious. He looked around the camera app to see the different features, trying to see how he was before losing his memory.

He found it.

He saw back in time, no one was home for a couple of days, he went more back in time and saw himself.

He saw playback of himself laying on the floor lifelessly, and instantly remembered that day, it scared him. He one by one got his memory back throughout the day on his computer. (It was a quick process because nothing actually happened to him, if you were wondering TT)

-- (time skip to night)

Ranboo had all his memories back, he got ready for bed and laid on his bed. He closed his eyes but his thoughts were bothering him. He reached for the drawer in his night stand and took out the sleeping gummies, he opened the lid then hesitated.

Tubbo....

If he fell asleep he might forget about Tubbo again, it happened twice, the second one being worse, he might completely forget Tubbo the third time.

Ranboo placed the sleeping gummies on the table, sat in his desk then turned on the PC to distract himself for the night.

--

The next day Ranboo was still on him PC watching skip the tutorial for minecraft tips. He was tired and constantly yawning. He then got a notification on discord.

'Good morning Ranboo! How are you? Get any memories back? O.o' Tubbo now

'Hi Tubbo! Yes I did! All I think?' Ranboo now

'REALLY? That's good! Wanna meet up today?'

'Sure!'

Ranboo needed something to distract him from sleeping.

-- E

He arrived at Tubbo's house. Tubbo had a schedule of games they would stream on for that day to help Ranboo with his memory.

"Tubbo!" Ranboo said trying to sound energetic.

Tubbo believed it, so it was working.

"Ranboo!" Tubbo ran to the tall guy wearing a black and white mask outside of his house and hugged him tight.

They streamed for a few hours and hung out for the rest of the day. Ranboo tried to keep his energetic and sarcastic personality the whole day with Tubbo and streaming.

"Ranboo you want to stay over tonight?" Tubbo said sitting with his head on Ranboo's shoulder while watching The Office.

"Sorry Tubbo, I have no clothes for sleeping." Ranboo said trying to avoid staying over, because Tubbo would catch him trying to stay awake.

"Ranboo you don't need to, you can just sleep with me!" Tubbo said looking at Ranboo pouting.

Ranboo let a small laugh, more like a fast exhale. "Aw Tubbo." Ranboo patted Tubbo's hair with his free hand, "I'm trying to shower two times a day now." Ranboo thought of a quick excuse, which he was getting pretty good at.

"Just change back into your clothes that you're wearing now!" Tubbo complained.

"Then I'll be dirty" Ranboo said smiling at Tubbo.

"Fineee"

They continued to watch until it became dark outside, then Ranboo left.

Ranboo got home completely drained from the stream, he plopped onto his gaming chair. He expected himself to last longer but the stream took up all the energy he had left. He headed to the bathroom to freshen up then walked back a little bit better.

--

He stayed like this for a few weeks, the only sleep he got was by passing out. He avoided Tubbo as much as possible but visited sometimes.

--

'Ranboo come over to stream! We haven't had a beeduo stream in so long!' - Tubbo now

'Tubbo I'm tired today, can we go tomorrow? :(' - Ranboo now

'Okay! :D'

Ranboo now had no choice but to go, there's no excuse for tomorrow. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw dark bags under his eyes, his eyes were blinking slowly as he tried to keep them open.

The next day came in what felt like days for Ranboo, he could feel his eyelids get heavier every second.

Ranboo heard the notification sound and walked to the bathroom with his eyes closed trying to save as much energy as possible.

He splashed cold water on his face and dried it off, he grabbed his mask and sunglasses, along with other stuff he needed. He was too sleepy to drive so he called an uber to Tubbo's house.

He walked over to Tubbo's house, partly excited for the stream and meeting Tubbo after a week. Tubbo ran to the door and was greeted with a hug. The two walked over to his room and went live. Ranboo moved his chair closer to Tubbo so he could be seen in the camera.

"Hi chat!" Tubbo said with a big smile, "Did you miss us?"

okay im done for today TT

837 words