Food Poisoning, but different (Harry/Larry)

So, this is my own plot, but I only decided to write it after @Luna27704 said I should give it a try. Lemme know what y'all think and how you like my writing. From what I've gathered @Luna27704 is also going to write this plot, they've written multiple of my plots in really fun ways, so I suggest checking them out. I for one can't wait to see what they do with this plot. Anyways, have fun reading :)

~Cucumber~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry liked to think he was good at keeping secrets, after all, he'd managed to keep the fact that he was a vampire hidden from his fellow band mates and the rest of the world, for years. And that was no easy feat, seeing as he didn't really sleep, not eat human food, if anything, human food made him really sick, but he managed. Pretending he was asleep for eight hours and immediately throwing up any food after eating had become the norm over the past few years and he'd gotten pretty good at hiding his routines. Knowing when his band mates were asleep by listening to their breathing patterns, sneaking out to feed himself, then being back in bed before any of the others woke was tricky, especially in the beginning, but by now he'd gotten his band mates sleeping habits down to the minutes. Any exceptions, like the time Niall had gotten sick in the middle off the night, and Liam was taking care of him, only to find Harry's bunk empty, were explained away by excuses, and nobody had brought it up since.

There was one more secret Harry kept with his live. This one, albeit less exiting to the world than him being a vampire, was to him, an even bigger, more important secret. And that secret came in the form of the most adorable human being he'd ever laid eyes on. From the moment Harry had met Louis, he'd been enamored by the shorter, green eyed beauty. If anyone asked, he would deny it with everything he had, but he was undeniably whipped. But seeing as the 'older', age is relative when you're a vampire, boy would never like him back, Harry had decided that, much like his other secret, he would also hide his love for Louis deep in his heart and act as if nothing was wrong. Difficult as that was when he was watching Louis play around during concerts, having the time of his life having water fights and singing like nothing else was important in the world, or when the shorter boy flashed him a smile that had his heart try to beat out of his chest, but he kept quiet. A relationship with a human wouldn't work out anyway, without them eventually finding out his secret and coming to hate him, is what he told himself. But sometimes, fate has different plans...

Harry POV:

Liam woke me up today, like he does every other day. "Harry, mate, get up, it's 7 and we have an interview at 8, Paul is picking us up in half an hour." I pretended to still be half asleep, like I'd just woken up and grumbled something back to show him I was awake. "Okay, I'll be ready by then".

Satisfied, he moved on to wake Niall and Zayn as well. I got up take a shower, then went to the front of the bus to get some breakfast, passing a very grumpy Zayn on my way out of the bathroom.
Still somewhat amused by Zayn's mood, I joined Louis in the kitchen where he'd already started on breakfast.

"Morning, love, Zayn's being grouchy again I take it?" He said as soon as he noticed me enter. I laughed, "You already know it."

He chuckled and continued making breakfast. "He'll probably never change." I agreed.

15 minutes later, all of the boys had joined us and Louis had finished breakfast. While we were eating, Liam was giving us a rundown of our schedule for the day.

"Okay, so, we have two interviews in the morning, then we have about an hour or so before we need to be at the concert venue for the soundcheck and we stay there till our concert tonight." He told us between bites of pancake.