Injured Merman Pt. 2 (Louis/Larry)

So, as promised, part two is here. It took a while because I had work, but I got around to doing it today. There will be one last part at a later date, when I have time to write again, so maybe later this week. I really enjoy writing this one, so I'm going to take my time, but I also have another request lined up, so that should be up later this week too, for now, enjoy reading this one.

~Cucumber~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In front of me was indeed a guy, who seemed to be around my age, and seemed completely naked, save for where his legs should have been. Instead of legs however, this person's torso seemed to blend over into a beautiful array of blue green fish scales and fins. From what I could see of his eyes, past his arms that he was hiding behind, shared that same enchanting sea-like color.

It was a picture straight from a fairytale, and for a moment I wondered if I was dreaming, my heart beating loudly in my chest, but I was quickly brought back to reality once I realized that this mermaid? merman? mer...folk? seemed to be injured.

The beautiful pattern of scales on his tail was interrupted by some jagged teeth marks and he seemed to have lost a decent amount of blood, judging from the puddle around him.

I was shaken out of my thoughts once the merman, I decided that was the most appropriate, carefully started crawling backwards again, so that he could hide himself from my eyes. But it was already far too late for that, besides, the moving seemed to really hurt him, judging by the way his face contorted in pain.

"-y." I cleared my throat to find my voice. "Hey, don't do that, you're hurting yourself." I finally said after I found my voice, trying not to scare the merman that was still trying to hide behind his arms, as if that would hide him from the world.

He stopped trying to move, to my relief, instead choosing to curl up into a protective ball once more. I could feel his fear from where I was standing. He was shaking and seemed to want to do nothing besides disappear right now.

"I- I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." I said, holding up my hands to show I didn't mean any harm. "Can I please come over to you? You're injured, you need help." I asked softly, trying to get him to let me come over.

He shook his head.

"~o" It was spoken in a very soft, shaky voice, but it was till some form of progress from him just staring at me in terror.

"I won't touch you, I promise, I just want to take a look at your injuries, please." I was practically begging.

Why? I didn't know. Common sense dictates that I should now be either scared out of my mind, or filming the whole thing to prove to other people what I'd seen, but I was doing neither of those things. For some odd reason, I felt the need to help this beautiful person, I felt strangely protective.

The merman seemed to partly have given up on protesting and seemed more focused on actually staying awake, it was clear the blood loss was getting to him.

So, I carefully made my way over to him, being mindful not to make any sudden movements that would scare the poor creature. He curled up further, but otherwise made no attempt to get away, although I don't think he could at this point.

"Hey, can I take a look?" I needed him to let go of his tail, that his arms were wrapped around protectively, to actually take a proper look. "Please?" I added when I wasn't getting a response.

Eventually, he carefully let go of his tail and uncurled a bit. Whether or not he trusted me, or just didn't have a choice if he wanted to survive, I didn't know, but I wasn't going to complain.