Shot on stage (Zayn)

Obligatory: Not my art, credits to the artist. 

A request from @ZaynFiction, it took a while, but I finally got around to writing it, hope you enjoy. I might make an alternative ending, but I'm not too sure yet, I just wanted to get this out for you.

Enjoy reading, lemme know what you guys think, I love comments <3

~Cucumber~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since the snowstorm incident and everyone had gotten better without more problems, allowing the lads to continue their tour in relative peace. They'd just had a few days without any concerts, to rest up a bit after travelling over the big blue thing people call an ocean. Tonight would mark the beginning of more concerts and all of the lads were excited.

Louis POV

"Looooooouuuuu! Louis get up!" My ear was screamed off first thing in the morning by a certain blonde lad, while he was not so gently shaking me awake. "What?" Was the most intelligent response my sleepy brain could come up with, as I creaked open one eye, immediately blinking against the light.

It took me all but 2 seconds to realize that, one, Harry was no longer in bed with me, instead he was over by our suitcases getting dressed and shooting me an amused look, and two, Niall's face was about 2 cm away from mine, staring me dead in the eyes as he attempted to wake me.

"Gah!!!" I fell off the bed fairly unceremoniously as I tried to get away from the blonde menace, causing me to land on my butt, trapped in a mountain of bedsheets and blankets.

That caused laughter to erupt from both Niall and Harry, who did go to help me up and out of my blanket prison, but not without bursting into laughter again.

"Traitor~" I mumbled, as I went to get dressed as well. "Sorry Lou, it just looked very cute." He said with a wink. I could feel my cheeks flush as I got out of the room as fast as possible. "It's your turn to wake up Z!" Niall yelled after me. That explained why he was poking me awake, but I still needed a minute to calm down and collect myself before attempting to wake the menace that was Zayn in the morning.

Knowing I was going to need the extra help, I skipped by Liam, who was busy making breakfast, grabbing a plate full and giving him a knowing look. "Morning Lou, good luck with that." Laim greeted me.

I made my way over to Zayn's room and went in, while the sound of Harry and Niall joking around moved over to the kitchen, where they joined Liam.

"Z!" I called out, walking over to the sleeping mount that was my bandmate. "Z! I have breakfast for ya...also, we need to leave in a bit, we got a busy day ahead." I tried, lightly shaking him, while waving over the smell of the breakfast plate in his direction.

"Hmmmgh" Was the intelligent response from the pile of blankets. "C'mon Z, I got waffles!" I tried. I did indeed have waffles.

That got one sleepy eye to peek out of the blanket mount, lazily setting on me. I waved the waffles in his face, fully getting his attention as he woke up further. He eventually relented and got up. "You cheated." he said, voice rough from sleep, while he started getting dressed.

"Nope, this is fair game." I said, slowly starting to munch on the waffles to get him to hurry up before I ate them all. I was never going to let go of my 'get-Zayn-out-of-bed' cheat, that I'd discovered a few weeks prior.

He snatched the plate of waffles from me after finishing up and made his way over to the living room, grumpy, but awake.

Zayn POV