Hiding being sick (Zayn)

Oh wow, I actually finished another one. I'm surprising myself. I guess I was just bored. Give me some ideas if y'all have them, that way I get some motivation to write. Anyways, enjoy, or whatever.

~Cucumber~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks since the boys vacation and eventually they had returned to work, as they still had a job to do. While it would still be a few months till their next tour would begin, the production of a new album was in full swing and everyone was working hard to make sure it would be finished on time. Everyone was tired, but they pulled each other through so that they would make it. Even management would agree that, while not going as planned, the little vacation to the snow had undoubtedly made the boys bond stronger.

Zayn POV

When I got woken up by Liam, I already felt a bit off, but I decided it was probably just me being tired because we had been really busy lately. I went and got ready and joined the other lads at the breakfast table, nibbling away at some toast because I wasn't that hungry for some reason.

Liam went over our schedule for today, which basically just consisted of a few interviews and a photoshoot in the morning and the afternoon would be spent at the studio recording one of the new songs, and fixing some previous recordings, because there had been a mix up.

After Liam finished explaining he continued his breakfast. "Zayn, you doing alright mate? You're not eating that much." Liam asked. "Yeah, I'm just a bit tired, I'll just go to bed early tonight." I responded. My stomach had not really responded to the food well and I was starting to get uncomfortable. "Alright, sounds like a good idea, for all of us really, we could all use some more sleep." Liam agreed and the other lads nodded along.

After breakfast, Paul came to pick us up in the van to go to the first of three interviews. I sat in the back and put my earphones in to listen to music and rested my head against the cool glass.

All the turns that the van made, made my stomach swirl uncomfortably. Maybe I'm carsick, or maybe I'm coming down with something. I really cannot afford the latter, we have a really busy day today, so I really cannot get sick right now. Hopefully it will go away soon.

When we got to the studio, I got to breathe in some fresh air and it helped me feel better, so I just assumed it was a one time thing and went on ahead with the others.

The first interview went relatively smoothly, but halfway through my stomach started acting up again and my head had started hurting. I got myself through the interview, although I might not have answered as enthusiastically as I usually would.

When we were done and had a bit of time for ourselves, I just crashed on the couch, hoping a short nap would make me feel better. The other lads tried to be somewhat quiet, knowing I had already been tired that morning. I really appreciated it, because the loud noises were not doing my headache any favor.

After about 30 minutes I got woken up by Niall telling me it was time for the next interview. Immediately I noticed that I felt way worse than before my little nap, yet I gave him my most convincing smile and told him I'd be right there. He nodded and went back to the others.

Getting up proved to be harder than I had anticipated. As I sat up, the world spun around me and I had to sit there for a minute to will the dizziness away. My head was absolutely pounding and my stomach swirled uncomfortably.

Before joining the other lads, I quickly downed some pain killers to help with my head and make it through the second interview. This one would be live too, so I couldn't afford to screw up.