Sick vampire? (Harry/Larry)

Another one, I said I might, and I did. I'm proud of myself. This one was inspired by another request from @Ilovejustin665 & @familyshowharry, but I gave my own spin to it to fit the story, so it might not be entirely what you wanted. I will say I had a ton of fun writing it, because I basically just got to bully the lads a bit. Anyways, enjoy.

Ps. I will not be writing smut, I've also mentioned this at the end of the chapter, but you are free to draw your own conclusions as to what happened.

~Cucumber~

TW: Blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been about a month and a half since the storm incident and Liam had been completely fine, although he still wasn't the biggest fan of storms. The lads were having a rare day off, so they'd decided to take it easy for the morning and maybe look around a bit later if they felt up for it. They were all tired from the day before, which had been one of their busiest days so far, so they'd deserved the break.

Harry POV

We were all currently hanging around in the sitting area of the bus, just chilling. Lou, Niall and Zayn were playing video games, Liam was making lunch and I was distracting Louis from said video games. All was well. At least, so I thought.

As the minutes passed I was overcome with a strange feeling that I couldn't really place. My stomach was swirling and it felt like something wanted to come up my throat. I swallowed to get rid of the feeling, which worked for a bit, but then it returned in full swing.

"Lou." I whispered to get his attention. Sensing the urgency in my tone, he turned around to give me his undefined attention. "Are you okay Haz, you look kind of pale. I mean more than usual." he added when he noticed what he'd said.

"M' not sure. I have this weird feeling in my stomach like something is trying to come up, but I didn't eat anything bad." I said, keeping my wording as normal as possible in case the others overheard. Louis seemed to figure out what I mean though.

"You need to throw up?" He asked, worriedly. "I think-" I had to swallow another wave of nausea away. "I think so." I managed. "Let's get you to the toilet then, poor love." Louis cooed, but the worry in his eyes was visible and understandably so. I never got sick.

I tried getting up to go to the toilet, already knowing this wouldn't be pretty. What I did not see coming was my stomach lunging into my throat as soon as I stood up and causing me to double over, vomiting all over the floor.

The worst thing about this was, my last meal had consisted of some animal blood, so what do you think any human's reaction is when they see another 'human' throw up blood?

Niall screamed. Zayn passed out. Louis stood next to me staring in utter shock. Liam came running into the room, only to freeze in terrified confusion at the puddle of blood on the floor.

Unluckily for me, it didn't seem like my stomach was finished, so I grabbed Louis' hand and dragged him along to the bathroom, pushing past a still frozen Liam and locking the door behind us.

I barely made it to the toilet, before my stomach decided to continue emptying itself. It didn't seem like it would let up any time soon either, as wave after wave of dark red blood splattered against the porcelain bowl. Louis finally snapped out of it enough to try and help, still completely lost on what was going on.

"Haz, what- what's happening?" He sounded absolutely terrified as he rubbed my back. "Not too sure, but I have some ideas." I managed, before throwing up again.