Chapter three- Give me time

I finally arrive at school. I'm about 5 minutes early. The perfect amount of time!

I head into the building and go right to my locker. I open it and stuff all of my books and lose paper into it.

I take the stuff back out that I'll need for English with Mrs. Elise. She's not the best teacher, but most students like her because she's laid back.

I start heading to class when someone bumps into my shoulder, I drop the books that I was holding and I slowly kneel to pick them back up.

"Maybe if you watch where you walking there wouldn't have been an issue," The voice above me says. I look up to see Meredith. Why does this shit have to happen to me?

"Maybe if you wear normal eye makeup you will be able to see your surroundings." I snap back. Meredith is the "popular" girl. She's about 5'9 and she's a complete bitch.

"So you think your funny?" She sarcastically laughs. "If I was you I would pick up your books and walk away" She smiles at me. She won't do anything because she will get kicked off the cheerleading team.

"Why would I walk away I thought we were just getting to the good part?" I say back, trying to hold on to my laughter. She is very thin, if she were to punch me it would hurt her more than me.

"Just watch your back you pathetic witch" She growls. I can't hold back my laughter anymore, she has fumes coming out of her ears at this point.

"Yes sir" I salute back. I kneel and pick up my books and walk away. I quickly pull out some ibuprofen from my bag and quickly take 5 of them hopefully it gets rid of this heartbeat I feel in my stomach.

I finally get to class just before the bell ring and my seat is open, perfect. I quietly sit down and open my books to the page I think we will need to be on. Then I hear a screeching chair next to me. Fuck.

I turn my head and I'm met with pricing grey eyes. Oh, what the fuck.
"Hi is this seat taken?" Elijah asks me.  "Yes, but it doesn't seem to matter considering you already sat down" I reply. I'm not in the mood for this shit.

Elijah puts his hands up mocking a surrender. "I didn't mean to piss you off, I just thought I should introduce myself" He sticks his hand out to me. "Hi, I'm Elijah Marcos the king of Easton High." I hold up my hand with one finger. He smirks at me.

I turn to my backpack and open my zipper and I take out some spray hand sanitizer, I then spray it on his hand that's waiting for me to shake. "Hi I'm Emilia, for the record you not doing anything king-like around here," I say as I'm shaking his hand. I pull my hand away and put away my hand sanitizer.

"Oh so you are feisty, bitchy, and have humor, I like it," Elijah smirks back. Just when I'm about to reply Mrs. Elise walks into class.

She then goes on to talk about random topics, the whole time I can feel Elijah's eyes on me. It's not a nice feeling more like an 'i'm watching you kind of stare.

I turn my head and we lock eyes. "Can you stop staring at me? You are such a creep" I snap at him. He raises an eyebrow and laughs. He's full-on laughing, and he starts clutching his stomach. "Don't flatter yourself, there seems to be a window right behind you that is very interesting" He replies after calming down.

This would be a great time for the bell to ring. Like right now. The gods are with me today the bell goes off and I quickly pick up my books before Elijah can say anything else to me, and I limp out of class. I would rather deal with the pain than talk to that man whore.

After a little walking, I decided to step into the girl's bathroom. I pick the last stall and just sit on the toilet, The door to the bathroom opens.

"It's gotten to the point where I can't handle her lies anymore. If she wants to live a double life so be it. Don't act like my friend and make excuses to not hang out with me" Paige rambles to who I'm assuming is another girl.