"I'm a really good lawyer"

After going through a month of being interrogated, Peter was finally back home. May had called a lawyer over, because her nephew was being charged for the "murder" of Mysterio, back in London. Happy was also over and so was Dani. 

"What is happening?" asked a stressed out Peter.

Just then, an ID cane (the thing blind people use to guide themselves) hit the floor and the owner of said cane sat down.

"That's great, thank you," smiled Matt Murdock, to the person on the other end of the phone. "Well, I have some good news, Peter. I don't believe any of the charges against you are gonna stick."

"Wait, seriously?" asked an excited Peter.

"Oh, I knew it!" sighed May, in relief.

"That's great news, babe!" smiled Dani, before pecking her boyfriend's cheek.

"Oh, my gosh! Mr. Murdock, thank you!"

"You're welcome."

"That's insane!"

"However," frowned Matt. "Mr. Hogan, the feds are actively investigating that missing technology. I, uh, understand your loyalty to Mr. Stark and his legacy, but if you were involved-"

"If I was involved?" asked a confused Happy.

"I'd advise securing a lawyer."

"I need a lawyer, because I'm- I'm under investigation?" asked Happy. "I thought he was- You said that there were no charges. I could say, "Under advisement of council, I refuse to answer the question, respectfully, because I- the answer could incriminate me-" It's the saying in 'Goodfellas.' What did they say in 'Goodfellas?'"

"I- I know what you're getting at, but that was a movie. Calm down," said May, gesturing for Happy to take a few deep breaths with her, which he did. "Let's see what he has to say. Matt?"

"You're gonna need a really good lawyer..." confirmed the lawyer, before turning to face Peter again. "Peter, you may have dodged your legal troubles, but things will get much worse. There is still a court of public opinion."

Within the blink of an eye, a brick was thrown through the window that Matt was sitting in front of. Peter reached out his hand to catch it, but was unable to, as Matt Murdock caught it first.

"MYSTERIO FOREVER!" shouted the person who threw said brick, from the outside.

Being handed the brick, Peter looked at his lawyer in shock. Wasn't he blind?

"How did you just do that?" asked Peter.

Looking down at the brick, Peter saw a piece of paper wrapped around it, that said "WE BELIEVE MYSTERIO!" on it