The End

Peter landed in front of Dani, MJ, Ned, and Dani's doppelgänger.

"Hey, babe!" said Dani. "You did it!"

Peter looked at his friends and girlfriend, while valiantly holding back tears.

"You're gonna forget who I am..." he said.

"What?" spluttered Ned.

Dani looked shocked. When she finally collected her thoughts, this is what she said.

"No..."

"Dani-" said Peter, before being cut off by his girlfriend.

"No, I'm not doing this. I don't wanna do this," she rambled. "We're not doing this...

"Dani-"

No, Peter! Listen to me!" she shouted, before hysterically sobbing. "We're not doing this, Peter. I just got you back, I don't wanna lose you again, we're supposed to spend Christmas together... We're supposed to make snowmen, make Christmas cookies, open presents, watch Christmas movies, and kiss under the mistletoe. We made all these plans, babe-"

"Look... I don't wanna do this either, but... there's nothing else we can do... I'll come find you, though... I'll come find all of you... I'll explain all of this... and I will make you guys remember me."

"You promise?" Ned sniffled.

"Yeah, I promise."

Ned put his hand out, gesturing for Peter to do their secret handshake with him for the last time, before he forgot his best friend.

"Screw the handshake, just give me a hug, man," said Ned, pulling Peter in for a bear hug.

"I'll come find you, ok?" asked Peter.

"I know you will..." sniffled Ned. "I love you like a brother."

"You are my brother..." said Peter, after they released and he patted Ned on the back.

"I'll see you out there..." smiled a crying MJ.

"You can't get rid of me that easily," chuckled Peter, giving her a hug, which, surprisingly, she returned.

When they released, Peter walked over to his girlfriend and held her hands.

"Babe, are you ok?"

"...I really hate magic," quipped a crying Dani.

"...Yeah, me too..." chuckled a solemn Peter. "I love you."

"I love you, too..." smiled Dani.

As they looked into each others' eyes, the two smashed their lips together, making this kiss the most passionate one they'd ever shared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey..." called Peter Two. "Sorry to be that guy, but can we go home now? Cause my fiancé is probably wondering where I'm at."

"Yeah, same here," said Peter Three. "My wife is kinda pregnant, so I really need to go back."

"Yeah, I wanna get back too," said Dani.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And with that, everyone who wasn't from that Earth went back to their respective universes, the villains being cured and the heroes being tired. Peter looked back at Dani, Ned, and MJ, one last time, before jumping off and swinging away. Not even a second later, the spell took affect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Month Later:

Peter was walking in Central Park, when he saw the Cimorelli sisters singing and playing guitar. They were hanging out with Ned and MJ, all laughing and having a good time.

"That sounds real good," smiled a nervous Peter.

"Thanks..." said Dani, before quirking an eyebrow. "Um... have we met before?"

"Well, actually..." Peter started, before stopping.

Even though they didn't remember him, Peter didn't want any harm to come to his friends and girlfriend. His conscience told him that they were living a safer and better life now.

"No... no, we haven't..." sniffled Peter. "Uh, Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas," smiled a confused Dani.

And with that, Peter walked away, to make one more stop, before going back to his new apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Merry Christmas, May..." he sighed, putting a flower on her gravestone. "...Really wish you were here."

Just then, Happy Hogan walked up and accidentally bumped into Peter.

"Oh, excuse me."

"Sorry!" said Peter. "Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, kid."

Peter sighed again and went back to his apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, Peter heard a police report. 

"All units, we have a robbery in Times Square. Please respond."

Grabbing his new suit, which he made himself, Peter put it on and jumped out of his window.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, a family of three were walking towards the ice rink in Rockefeller Center. The mother and father were almost there, but their son was looking around at the scenery, as he and his parents lived in Brooklyn and hardly ever got to see Manhattan.

"Son!" called the dad. "Miles Morales! Get over here!"

"Alright, dad," groaned the boy. 

When he finally reached the ice rink, the boy looked up and saw Spider-Man swinging.

"Awesome..." smiled Miles.

The End.