"How are you feeling?"

"Thank you, again, Mr. Murdock," said Peter.

"My pleasure, Peter," smiled Matt, before leaving.

"Take care, Matt. Have a good one."

"Thank you, May. You too."

And with that, Matt Murdock left the Parker residence.

"Peter," sighed May. "We're gonna need a safer place to stay."

"Oh, hey! You can stay at my place!" said Happy.

"Oh, Happy. You don't have to-"

"No, May. It's no trouble at all. I'll have my apartment ready by tomorrow."

Not even letting Peter's aunt finish her sentence, Happy left the Parker residence, as well. Peter, Dani, and May just stood there. 

"...I'll go pack my things," said Peter.

"You go pack your things," sighed May, before going to make herself a cup of tea.

"Come on," smiled Dani. "I'll help."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, Peter had packed his stuff, with the help of his girlfriend.

"Whoo! We did it!" yawned Peter, giving Dani a high five, which she returned, before flopping onto his bed. "You tired, babe?"

"No," said Dani, into Peter's pillow.

Peter laughed and joined her on the bed, flopping down right next to her. They laid there for a few seconds, before Dani spoke up.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, genuinely being concerned. "...I mean... I know this is a really hard time for you, but... how are you?... Not physically, cause, well, you're ripped, but, like... how are you, mentally?"

He laughed at Dani's compliment about his physique, before getting serious.

"...As long as I'm with you... I'm good."

Dani blushed and gave her boyfriend a hug. The hug lasted for hours and hours, before the couple fell asleep in each others' arms.