"Miss me?"

After curing Flint, Peter Two went to help out Peter Three, who was currently being electrocuted by... well, you know.

"It's over, Max!" called Peter Two, before being electrocuted as well. "Oh, come on!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Ned was still trying to close the portal he opened to the Statue of Liberty. Dani and MJ were still by his side, providing positive reinforcement.

"Close the portal..." struggled Ned, before waving his hand around again. "CLOSE THE PORTAL!"

Just then, another portal opened. What everyone saw next blew their minds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Electro was still blasting the two oldest Spider-Men, when all of a sudden, the sound of a young lady's voice rang out.

"Miss me?" she asked, before swinging into the villain's face, kicking him away.

After finally being released from the electricity, Peter Two looked over to Peter Three.

"Who the hell is that?" he asked.

Even though his face was covered by the mask, it was obvious Peter Three was smiling.

"...My little sis."

After Spider-Girl kicked Max out of the way again, she saw Otto arrive on the island, throwing her Max's cure. Taking it, she used her taser webs to quick charge the device, instantly curing him. After that, she swung over to the inside of the landmark's scaffolding. Ripping off her mask and flipping her hair, Peter One's eyes went wide, as he took of his mask.

 Ripping off her mask and flipping her hair, Peter One's eyes went wide, as he took of his mask

"DANI?!?!?!" he exclaimed.

"You must be Peter," she smiled, shaking his hand. "I'm Spider-Girl."

Just then, Peter Three rappelled down, via web-line.

"Oh, yeah..." he said, landing on the floorboards. Heh, heh... I forgot to tell you. The Dani on my Earth is Spider-Girl."

"Really?!" asked Peter Two. "The Dani on my Earth is going into middle school!"

"Oh, middle school sucks!" she said. "Luckily, I got to skip seventh and eighth grade and went to high school early, cause, you know, I'm... kind of a genius."

"Hey, kid!" said Peter Three. "What's that thing that you always tell me? 'Watch the ego?'"

"Ugh, fine!" she said, rolling her eyes and sighing.

"Hello, by the way," said Peter Three.

"Wassup?!" screamed Dani.

"Wassup?!" screamed Peter Three.

"Wassup?!" screamed Peter One, before they all looked to Peter Two, who was standing in silence.

"Uh... what's up?" Peter Two asked.

They all groaned in dismay.

"Oh, sorry. Uh, we can do it again-"

"Nah, forget it. Moment's over," said Dani.

"Oh, sorry."

"You just saw 'The Rise of Skywalker,' haven't you?" asked Peter Three. "That's why you're in a mood, isn't it?"

"Unfortunately, yes," sighed Dani.

"I haven't seen it yet," said Peter One.

"Don't," said Peter Three and Dani at the same time.

"Like your suit!" said Peter One.

"Thanks!" said Dani.

Suddenly, Lizard busted inside of the scaffolding and tackled Peter Three.

"Hey, Doctor Connors..." groaned Peter Three.

"Hello, Peter," he snarled.