"It wasn't crazy, Max!"

After finding out the electric man's name was Max Dillon, Peter sent both Max and Flint back to the Sanctum, before getting Max dressed, of course.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Max and Flint appeared in their respective cells, Lizard looked at the dressed man.

"Maxwell?" he hissed.

"Connors?"

"You two know each other?" asked Dani.

"Of course, we do. We both worked at Oscorp..."

Max could see the kids were confused, so he quickly interjected.

"Uh, it's a place on our world, that doesn't exist here."

"Ohhh!" went the teenagers.

"Max, here, was an electrical engineer, who I later found out, fell into a vat of electric eels on his birthday."

"Yeah," sighed Max. "Hell of a birthday gift... This guy, though, was a scientist. A brilliant scientist... then he turned himself into a giant lizard... Then, he tried to turn the whole city into lizards! Shit was crazy!"

"It wasn't crazy, Max!" snarled Connors. "It was the next step in human evolution."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, a scared Ned leaned over to Dani.

"The dinosaur can talk!" he whispered to her.

"Lizard," she corrected.

"Lizard, right. Sorry."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Speaking of evolution..." Connors smirked. "Last time I saw you, you had a gap in-between your two front teeth and a combover. You know, I could give you a real makeover."

"Let me guess," groaned Electro. "You wanna turn me into a lizard?"

"Yes!"

"Nah, sorry! I don't play that way."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After fixing the telephone poles he pulled down, Peter decided to catch his breath, when all of a sudden, he got a call from May.

"Peter?" she asked. "I think I found one of the guys you're looking for. He's at the center."