"I love you guys!"

After struggling to get the villains cured, the three Spider-Men met inside of the scaffolding of the Statue of Liberty. Peter ripped off his mask, struggling for air.

"What the hell... is going on out there?!" asked Peter, who was running over to help Peter up.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" winced Peter, as he clutched his ribs.

 I keep yelling at you!" Peter shouted at his older brother. "Peter Two, Peter Two, Peter Two!"

"I know," said Peter. "But I thought... you were 'Peter Two' and I was-"

"What?!" exclaimed Peter. "I'm not 'Peter tw-" he stopped mid-sentence, before thinking.

"Guys! Stop arguing! Listen to 'Peter One!'" shouted Peter. "Look, we're clearly not very good at this!"

"I know, I know! We suck!" sighed Peter. "I- I - I don't know how to work as a team!"

"Me neither," admitted Peter.

"Well, I had a crime fighting partner, Spider-Girl, but she lost her powers and it's been a while! Point is, I'm rusty!"

"Well, I'm not!" cried Peter. "I have been in a team, ok?! I don't wanna brag, but... I will... I was in the Avengers!"

"Really? You're in the Avengers?" smiled Peter.

"Yeah!"

"That's awesome, man!" said Peter, pulling his little brother in for a bro-hug. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks, bro!"

"The Avengers?" asked Peter.

"Yeah" said Peter.

"That's great!" he said.

"Thank you!"

"What is that?" he asked.

Peter looked at his big brother, in confusion.

"Wait, you don't have the Avengers?"

"Just letting you know, man..." said Peter, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's not a band. He's not in a band."

"Speaking of bands, you know Simple Plan?" asked Peter.

"Oh, they're really good!"

"I'm Just A Kid..." sang Peter, quietly.

"Oh, dude! What about Sum 41?" asked Peter.

"Bro," smiled Peter.

"Bro," smiled Peter.

"Bros!" cried Peter.

"Sorry..." Peter responded. "We just got in too deep with this conversation."

"Nice one, man," said Peter, giving his brother a fist bump.

Peter wasn't having it though.

"You done?" he asked.

Peter looked down in shame.

"Y- yeah," he said.

"Yeah, we're done," added Peter.

"I'll send you some song recommendations via MySpace," Peter told the tallest one.