"I'm Spider-Man..."

The Cimorelli sisters were with Ned and MJ, at Ned's Lola's house. The three eldest girls were watching the news on TV, Amy and Lauren were scrolling through their phones, and Dani, Ned, and MJ were all sitting at the dining table.

"You hear anything?" asked Dani.

Looking at his phone, Ned sighed.

"No..." he frowned, before putting his phone back into his pocket.

Slumping down on the table, Dani's finger accidentally nudged the box. Looking up at it, she knew what she needed to do.

"I'm gonna press it," she said, blatantly. 

"Wh- what?" asked Ned.

"I know he told me to wait, but... I'm gonna press it."

"I- I just... I just wish we could see him!" cried Ned, waving his hands around.

Just then, a few orange sparks appeared and fell out of midair. Ned looked down at his hand and realized he was still wearing the sling ring. He, Dani, and MJ all got up from their respective seats, along with the other Cimorelli girls.

"Ned?" asked Dani.

"Yeah?"

"Do that again."

"Yeah..." said Ned, before focusing his mind and waving his hand around. "I just wish we could see him!"

A small portal opened up, then closed.

"Ok..." said Ned, hyping himself up, before doing it again. "I just wish we could see Peter!"

Much to their satisfaction, a portal opened up, revealing a tall figure, standing in some alleyway.

"What the rip?" whispered a stunned Katherine.

"Whoa!" gasped Ned.

"Salamangkero!" cried Ned's Lola.

"Lola, you're right. I am magic!" he whispered, looking at his hands, in shock.

"My boyfriend's magic?" smiled Christina. "You just got so much more attractive, baby."

"Is that him?" asked Dani, after trying not to throw up.

"Uh- yeah. Yeah, it has to be him!" said MJ. 

"Peter!" everyone called. "Hey, Peter!"

As the man started to run towards them, everyone smiled, once they saw he was in a Spider-Man suit, but their smiles faded, when they saw it wasn't the suit that they were used to seeing. When the mysterious Spider-Man jumped into the house through the portal, everyone stepped back.

"Whoa!" cried Dani.

Lola just started screaming.

"Hi!..." said Spider-Man, waving at the screaming old lady. "Hi! No, no, no! It's ok, it's ok, it's ok!"

Lola threw one of the pillows that was on the couch at the web-swinger, before she hid behind a cabinet.

"I'm a nice guy!" he told her. "I-"

Spider-Man grabbed his mask and quickly took it off, revealing his face.